Reasons

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

There are triggers present; homophobia, pysical abuse and attempted . if it makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jimin wasn’t sure what he was going to do. He had done a lot of embarrassing things today and what he was about to do could also as well be added to the list.

 

The thought of another omega leaving their scent on his mate was repeating in his head. He knew why his wolf was restless, it happened whenever he remembered the scent. He was being possessive about someone who wasn’t his to begin with. There was a big possibility that the alpha may be interested in someone else. While undoing his buttons with trembling hands, he became self-conscious. Jimin had always been very aware of his scars and everything about his body in general. What if his alpha didn’t like him? What if the other omega was prettier than him? Jimin was quite aware of the fact that he’s broken.

 

He mentally took note of the distance between the bed, where they were sitting on, and the door. Jimin thought when the alpha would reject him; he could run for the door. The omega could feel the other’s eyes burning on him. Jimin was going crazy from the blueberry-gingery scent that had gotten stronger from Jungkook. For a brief moment when he reached his fourth button he doubted his decision, wondering if it was a good idea to proceed. But he reminded himself that he needed to know what the alpha would think of him if he knew the truth about Jimin.

 

Still pondering Jimin loosened his buttons further and avoided any eye contact. He was about to open his shirt up in order to take it off when Jungkook held his hands in place.

 

“Jimin? What are you doing?” Jungkook asked him and the omega cursed inwardly. He felt a shiver run down his spine when Jungkook’s hands touched his. He closed his eyes for a brief moment to calm down his nerves. His heartbeat was louder; he was scared the other might hear it giving away his fear.

 

“I need to show you something!” Jimin’s voice cracked a bit and the shivering became more obvious.

 

“You don’t have to take off your clothes. I can see you are uncomfortable. Can’t you just tell me what it is?”

 

Jimin shook his head, as he knew Jungkook needed to see it for him to truly understand. He needed to know what Jimin had gone through. Why Jimin had acted coldly whenever the alpha had tried to be sweet and nice to him, he needed to tell the reason why and make Jungkook understand. It wasn’t that Jimin found himself good for all the alphas, but in reality he was just scared of getting hurt again. He had always dreamed of having his own family and having a lot of pups. He was aware that it was only possible if he would let someone in, but until now he hadn’t been able to do it. Jimin wanted to do it now, while his mate was sitting in front of him. If he had been perfect they could have come together with no worries and have been happy together, but alas.

 

The omega went ahead and took off his shirt, his body trembling violently. He didn’t know how the alpha would react. He was conscious about the fact that it was unfair to Jungkook. He should have had someone much better, but the universe had to make them mates. Everything had to be difficult for Jimin. After taking off his shirt, Jimin could feel the other’s gaze burning into him and he knew his own scent was getting stronger. At the same time he got more scared from all the pent up anticipation he felt, because Jungkook didn’t say a word.

 

Jungkook remained still, not making a sound, making Jimin going crazy from it. What he had wanted to show was the scar on his right shoulder. It was an almost two inches thin horizontal line, which contrasted against his pale skin. Jimin had been self conscious about his scars and he didn’t want and was too scared to look in the mirror whenever he was in front of it. If he did, it would have reminded him of the time when he almost died.

 

“I.... am sorry.” Jimin tried to apologize for what he had been through and he wanted to give the alpha the option to reject to choose for himself.

 

“Why are you apologizing?” Jimin felt Jungkook’s hand on his forearm and it send the wanted electric jolts through his body helping his wolf to calm down.

 

“I know we are mates, but you need to know that I...” Jimin tried to hold his tears back. He had talked to professional about the events that took place six years ago, trying to get over it. He had hoped that need to tell anyone else about would never come, but here he was. He was sitting half in front of his alpha bearing his soul to him. The omega felt himself being engulfed into a strong comforting embrace. He involuntarily nuzzled Jungkook’s chest. The touch felt much more electrifying since Jimin’ bare skin came in direct contact with the other’s. He wondered if it would feel like this every time they touched. He felt his body burning up. His wolf was preening from happiness and satisfaction since it couldn’t get enough of the alpha’s strong arms around his waist.

 

“You don’t have to force yourself. Tell me when you feel better. Let’s stay like this alright?” Jimin was astonished when he heard Jungkook. He didn’t know what he had done to deserve him as his alpha. The warmth he received was welcomed and he nuzzled more into his alpha’s chest and getting his lungs filled with Jungkook’s scent with every breath. The options in front of him were to remain silent or to tell everything and see what happened next or leave without letting Jungkook know, shattering their fragile relationship.

 

He slowly pushed his head off the alpha’s chest. He chose to tell Jungkook the truth. The sooner the better Jimin reasoned.

 

“You see this scar” Jimin put his finger under the scar between his shoulder and his right collarbone. He gulped loudly after he spoke and he could feel the eyes burning on his shoulder and the other nodded silently.

 

“I was... it’s from a mating bite.” Jimin breathed harshly through his nose when the word left his lips. He knew now that he had spoken those words there was no going back. The omega finally made eye contact and his eyes had become glassy once again. He didn’t know what to expect from the other since Jungkook was sitting there and his eyes locked on his scar.

 

“You...you had a mate?” the omega could hear the disbelief in Jungkook’s voice. He felt awful. He was right about that Jungkook deserved better, because of the hurt clear in other’s eyes. The desire to clarify himself took over him because he didn’t want his mate to think that there had been someone before him when there hadn’t.

 

“No” Jimin said quickly and he shook his hands in front of him.

 

“Well.. umm...the scar is from...from a mating bite, but it wasn’t willingly. He....forcefully bit me.” Jimin felt like a huge weight lift off his chest. At the moment he didn’t know what to do. He was preparing himself to leave when he felt Jungkook taking his face in his hands. The omega felt scared when he saw Jungkook’s eyes had flashed red. The alpha rubbed his thumbs on his cheeks and Jimin felt his cheeks burning up and planted a quick kiss on his nose. He was reduced to his submissive nature and he almost, almost bared his neck to Jungkook.

 

“Who did this?” Jungkook spoke with a stern voice. Jimin only shook his head when the flashbacks had come back. He felt his body trembling from the coldness that he felt all of a sudden. He wanted nothing more than his alpha hugging him and warming his body, so that felt protected and loved. But the warmth never came entirely and as a last resort he placed his hands on top of Jungkook’s to get what he wanted.

 

“Jimin?!” Jungkook spoke once again and Jimin felt a cry leaving his lips. Now he knew he couldn’t leave things be and the alpha wouldn’t let him either. Jungkook’s voice had been clear that he needed answers and it felt as if he demanded them.

 

“My...hyung”

 

“What? What do you mean?”

 

“He was in the same dance group as me....and we became friends. I was struggling with myself and he had once proposed to me but I had politely declined because my father didn’t like the fact that I was interested in the same .” Jimin looked up at Jungkook who was holding his breath and Jimin felt his heartbeat quicken. Now that he thought about it he wasn’t sure if the younger liked male omegas. ‘Stupid he wouldn’t kiss you back otherwise’ Jimin scolded himself internally. He wasn’t sure how he was able to tell Jungkook about his most painful memories with such ease. Jimin continued when Jungkook encouraged him.

 

“I started to get anonymous gifts and it were all the things....I liked. Somehow I knew it was hyung even if he tried his best to hide his scent. I knew he didn’t want to give up and....I was scared that if we still remained friends it would make things worse. I...I told him that I needed a break from our friendship and hyung said it was all right. Afterwards I felt really stupid.... believing him, because he did the opposite of giving up.” Jimin breathed out deeply and he took a moment to calm himself which he knew wasn’t entirely possible at the moment.

 

“I was a shy person. I didn’t come out much when I was young and on my 17th birthday Hobi and Jin hyung asked me to go out and.....I did. I didn’t know it.... would be the biggest... mistake I could ever make. I really didn’t know how he knew where we were going. But when we met he offered me a drink. I took it being naive person that I was. So I didn’t know he had put a heat drug in it. At first I thought...it couldn’t be that because my hyung would hurt me like that but after I thought about it his intentions were clear. He did because he wanted to claim me, even if it was forcefully.” Jimin paused for a moment as he saw tears running down on Jungkook’s cheeks. He felt guilty for putting younger through all of this. The omega didn’t ask for this and Jungkook really didn’t need someone who was broken.

 

“You know what heat drug is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter