Classmates part 2

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wooyoung? Wooyoung, wake up." Wooyoung heard a familiar voice call out his name as he drifted between states of conciousness. When he was concious again, he found his head was hurting incredibly. Someone was holding a glass up to him and he drank it without knowing who the person was or what the substance in the glass was.

When Wooyoung woke up, he immediately took a look at his surroundings. He was in the new room he got for himself after moving out of the room he shared with Nichkhun. Sitting up, Wooyoung groans at the pain his body eminates. "Oh, good, you're up." He hears his father's voice and looks over in the direction that it came from. His parents take a seat on the edge of the bed, looking over him with concern.

"Are you alright?" His mother asks.

"I'm fine." Wooyoung answers. His body betrays him though and he can't help but groan out in pain.

"Clearly you're not." His mother sighs.

"What happened to you?"

"I..." Wooyoung started and then remembered how it happened.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wooyoung met the guys in front of the mansion like they had planned. They had told Wooyoung that they would be going into town and exploring, which Wooyoung was happy to do since he hadn't gotten a chance to do it yet.

The day was great and the last place they went was the local bar. "You guys were right, I'm glad I came out and hung out with you." Wooyoung admits after they order their drinks.

"That's good to hear." Seulong smiles at Wooyoung. "Plus, now you can say you have friends other than your cousin."

"Not my cousin... We're only even related by paperwork."

"Doesn't mean you hate each other or don't think of each other as family." Seulong shrugs a bit.

"I guess so." Wooyoung sighs.

"What's wrong?" One of the others, Changmin, asks him.

"Nothing." Wooyoung answers much too quickly. "It's nothing."

"Oh come on, you can tell your new friends." Changmin insists.

"To be honest..." Wooyoung starts. "I haven't really told anyone. It's kinda a secret."

"So, you won't tell us then?" Seulong asks him.

"No, sorry." Wooyoung shakes his head as the bartender comes with their drinks. The boys have a few more drinks after that and then, Wooyoung excuses himself to go to the bathroom. When Wooyoung comes back, he finds that the other guys have left the table. Looking around, he sees them hitting it off with a few girls and shrugs, deciding not to go with them. And then he noticed it. There was a single glass full of booze on their table. So, he drank it since the others were clearly too busy and wouldn't notice that it was gone.

Unfotunately, that was a bad i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter