The Angels Did It

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So?" Wooyoung questions after the two have tried everything they can think of to get out of the magical barrier. "How do you think we should get out? We'e tried our powers, various spells, een teleportation."

"I know that." Nichkhun groans with annoyance. "Maybe it has to do with what Victoria gave me..."

"No, it doesn't." Wooyoung shoots him down immediately, making the demon blink at him curiously.

"How do you know? Maybe I have to open it." Truth be told, Nichkhun didn't want to open it. He knew what Victoria told him was a lie. There was no way the people who had raised him would keep this from him. There was no way Wooyoung would keep this from him, if he knew it even. But then, he got curious. "Wooyoung, you don't know anything about how my birth parents died, do you?"

"I..." Wooyoung starts, going silent almost immediately. And that gave Nichkhun the answer he wanted.

"What do you know?"

"It doesn't matter, Nichkhun. You were a baby at the time and it doesn't matter now because you have parents who love and support you."

"That's not the point, Wooyoung." The demon frowns at him. "I have a right to know what happened to them. Tell me."

"I promised my mom..." The angel shakes his head.

"Wooyoung, I swear I'll beat it out of you if you don't tell me willingly." Nichkhun growls at him. Wooyoung bites his bottom lip but still keeps quiet. "Wooyoung." The demon calls out to him after a bit, less threateningly this time. Desperation laced the demon's voice this time. "Please, since I found out that I wasn't related to your aunt and uncle, I've been curious about my birth parents. Please tell me."

"Just open what I gave you." Victoria's voice echoes throughout the space of the haunted house that the two were still in. "It reveals everything."

"No, don't." Wooyoung counters.

"Why?" Nichkhun raises a brow at his boyfriend. Clearly whatever Victoria gave him must not be a lie, if Wooyoung didn't want him to see and was so adament on not telling him what happened to his birth parents.

"Whatever's in that, it's a lie. You know that, Nichkhun. Why would you open it if you know that?" Nichkhun just smiled at Wooyoung, not the gentle smile he's been giving the angel for a few months now whenever he smiled at him, but the mischievous smile that he used around the time they met and found out about their intertwining powers. The angel had messed up.

"You know..." The demon started, walking closer to Wooyoung until the angel was trapped between the magical barrier and Nichkhun's body. "In my life, I've lied many times. Sure, I was mostly good, but I wasn't an angel." Nichkhun emphasized the word angel. "And, by how you just lied to my face, I would say you've fallen already."

"I'm not lying to you though." Wooyoung frowns at Nichkhun. The older boy's wicked smile just gets bigger as he pinches Wooyoung's cheek, pulling it a little roughly before leaning in close to whisper into the angel's ear.

"Sure you are. So then, tell me, why are you so insistent on me not opening it if yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter