Sights Set

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I... My name is Wooyoung." Wooyoung answered the question automatically. Nichkhun frowned af him before getting up again with the help of his friends.

"Are you an idiot? I didn't want to actually know, you freak." With that said, Nichkhun walks away with his friends laughing at his comment. Wooyoung just stares at the retreating group, wondering why Nichkhun had called him a freak. If it was for the marking on his left eye, then he didn't have the right to talk since he had one himself. Wooyoung did wonder if Nichkhun's mark hurt like his did though.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked him, helping him up off the ground. That's when Wooyoung realized he was still sitting there, now staring at nothing since the group of boys had left. He nodded, smiling at the new boy.

"I'm fine, thanks."

"Your eye..." The new boy who was standing in front of Wooyoung commented. Wooyoung blinked at the boy and remembered that they eyepatch fell off of his left eye, revealing the crimson red marking engraved on the skin surrounding the eye.

"It's always been like this... Ever since I can remember." Wooyoung explained, tying the eyepatch back on. "I usually have it covered because of that, but it fell off. Sorry if it scared you."

"No, no... I was just... Curious, that's all. Sorry for being rude about it." The boy smiled warmly. "I'm Junsu, it's nice to meet you, new boy."

"I have a name, you know? I'm Wooyoung." Wooyoung introduces himself with a smile too, just as warm as Junsu's one. But then he frowned, remembering Nichkhun. "Who was that though? Nichkhun, I mean."

"Oh, the school bully."

"We're in university, how is there a school bully?"

"Well... Majority of this year's freshman class is from the school that I went to. Nichkhun was there too. He always got into trouble and fought a lot with both teachers and students. I'm actually surprised he didn't get kicked out. But yeah, that's why there's a school bully." Junsu explains, patting Wooyoung's shoulder. "Cross your fingers that he's not in your major."

"Right..." Wooyoung nodded. He knew better though. That kind of behaviour wasn't just for a mischievous humans. That was the behaviour of a demon. And despite what Junsu said, Wooyoung hoped that he was in the same major as Nichkhun. Of course, he could use his powers to make it so, but he hoped it would happen naturally anyway.

And to his delight, his wish came true. When he walked in to his first class, he saw Nichkhun sitting in the back, talking with his friends as the class was waiting for the teacher to come in. Wooyoung sat near the group, not too close for any of them to try and talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter