Test part 3

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before the angel could ask anything, Nichkhun had grabbed a big branch from the blazing flame. Wooyoung could only watch with astonishment as the demon cringed in pain as the flames angrily peeled his skin away before the branch was thrown towards the wolves. The flames hit the grass and spread quickly, which Wooyoung saw through the fire scared the wolves away. Nichkhun smiled at the outcome as he looked to Wooyoung and frowned. "What's wrong with you? I'm the one who got hurt..." Wooyoung was covering left eye. The side of his face that Nichkhun could see looked as if he was in pain.

"I don't know..." Wooyoung answered through clenched teeth, telling Nichkhun that his eye was still hurting. "It started hurting when you got hurt by those flames." The explanation sounded weird, Wooyoung knew. But, that is what happened. Before Nichkhun could say anything, both of the boys had noticed that he was bleeding. "You're bleeding... Hold on, I'll get the first-aid kit."

"No." Nichkhun told him firmly, catching the angel's arm as he started to head back to the tent. "You're in more pain than I am. I'm getting the first-aid kit." With that said, the demon walks the rest of the way back to the tent. A minute later, he came back out with the first-aid kit, giving Wooyoung a painkiller. He then takes out an ointment, showing it to the angel. "This isn't used how I'm going to use it. But, you can heal yourself later when our powers return, okay? Just trust me." Wooyoung nodded, not really having a choice right now. Nichkhun nodded, pulling Wooyoung's hand away from his eye and gently taking the eye into his hand before opening it up wide, applying some of the ointment across the bottom. Wooyoung groaned with discomfort as this happened, but he didn't move, already knowing that the ointment was for inflamation, which neither of them knew for sure whether or not Wooyoung had it, but better to be safe than sorry. And as Nichkhun said, if he didn't have it he could always heal himself when his powers returned. Lastly, Nichkhun applied a plastic patch over the eye, securing it to the angel's eye with surgical tape that started on his forehead and ran down over the plastic patch until it reached his cheek. A few more strands similar to that one and Wooyoung was done.

"Thank you." Wooyoung smiles to Nichkhun. "Now, let me take care of you."

"What? No, you don't have to... Just rest, I'll be fine." The demon assured him, but Wooyoung was persistent and in the end, Nichkhun gave into him. Wooyoung got out the tissue, gently wiping away the blood from Nichkhun's arm. He then took some disinfectant and applied it on to the burnt, cut, and bruised patches of skin on Nichkhun's wrist. Finally, he wrapped a bandage around the treated wrist with a smile.

"There you go."

"Thanks." The demon smiled softly as Wooyoung packed up the first-aid kit back up.

"No problem." Wooyoung answered back. "But..." He started, looking at the flame barrier trapping them in the cave. "How are we going to get out now?"

"Don't worry about that, I thought of that too." Nichkhun answered, going to the tent. Wooyoung waited curiously for a minute before eyeing the demon questioninngly. "We can put it out with the water." The demon explains, holding up the water bottles. Wooyoung frowns at him.

"We don't have enough to do it and even if we did, we can't just dump all of it on the fire. What would we do later on when we get thirsty? Not to mention that the fire probably spread to other parts..." The angel was silenced with a pair of soft lips pressed roughly against his own in a hard kiss. Wooyoung was surprised by this and couldn't respond. Lucky for him that Nichkhun pulled away from him quickly.

"You're worrying too much." Nichkhun told him. "Besides that, didn't you notice our surroundings?"

"Our surroundings?" Wooyoung repeated, still shocked and a little dazed from the intrusive kiss.

"Wooyoung, there's a river about two minutes away if we run. We just have to have enough strength to make it there and then we're safe from the fire." The demon explains. The angel blinks at him, trying to remember if he had seen a river. After a while, it came to him. Nichkhun was right, there was a river close by. When he had gone there, the current didn't look too strong, so even if they did enter it, they could come out any time.

"So, we just walk through the river?"

"Yeah." Nichkhun nods. "I took a look at the map of the forest while you were asleep. It looks like one part of the river is close to the mansion. If we go that way, we'll get close enough to the mansion to at least send a smoke signal or soemthing by building a fire."

"You're not wrong, but..." Wooyoung starts, frowning at him. "Isn't the plan a little wreckless? Also, it's a bit spotty."

"Well, can you do any better?" Nichkhun challenges the other, crossing his arms over his chest and looking to the angel expectantly. After a while, Wooyoung shook his head, telling Nichkhun that he couldn't think of anything better. "Exactly! Plus... Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter