Truth part 2

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, where are we going?" Wooyoung questions his mother. He was now in the car as his mother was driving to some unknown destination. His earlier question about how his mother knew Nichkhun unanswered and completely forgotten.

After about twenty minutes or so, the car pulled up to a house. Wooyoung looked out the window and realized that they were at his aunt's house. He hasn't been there for a while. Maybe a year or two. Majority of the time that he sees his aunt is at family reunions or when she comes over to their house. They never go to hers and he has to wonder why that is. Nontheless, he followed his mother up to the front door and waited after she had rung the doorbell. After a minute of waiting, the door opened, revealing a middle aged woman around the same age his mother was. "Come in." Wooyoung's aunt smiled.

"Apparently the children have already met." His mother went right down to business without even a greeting to her sister. Children? Wooyoung thought. Since when did auntie have children?

"Is that so?" His aunt answered. "Well, looks like they found their way back to each other on their own. They never could be separated when younger, so we were fools to think we could keep them apart."

"Um..." Wooyoung started. "I'm sorry about being rude, but... What's going on here?"

"Mom, are they here yet?" Nichkhun comes down at that exact moment and is surprised to see Wooyoung. Suprised and a little angry. Angry because he didn't particularly want to see the angel after what had happened between them, even if it was his fault that it happened. But, he wasn't the only one. Wooyoung clearly didn't want to see him either.

"You." Both boys exclaimed together, their feelings of detest evident in their voices.

"You were right about them being inseparable..." Wooyoung heard his mom start and then pause. "But, they don't seem as fond of each other as they used to be."

"Me? Being fond of him?" Both boys asked, mimicking each other's pointing when him was said. "Stop copying me."

"Boys, calm down..." Wooyoung's aunt, Nichkhun's adoptive mother, came between them before turning to Nichkhun. "You said you wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter