Now What? Part 2

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say Nichkhun was surprised with Wooyoung's answer would be an understatement. It was true that it was up in the air now, but he didn't expect Wooyoung to actually admit that. "Well then..." He starts. "Maybe we should go on a date. A proper one and not like that one you crashed a few months ago."

"Hey, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have met Tiffany." Wooyoung points out. "So, you should really be thanking me."

"There is no way I'm doing that. Either meet me tomorrow after class or don't." With that said, Nichkhun goes into the mansion. Wooyoung just blinks a bit after him before following him inside.

The next day was exactly the same as any other Sunday would be. The extracurricular classes weren't particularly interesting to Wooyoung. They never were even if they were about the supernatural world that he recently got thrown into. The difference of why he didn't find interest in them today was because today he was distracted. Thoughts of what they would do on this date, if Nichkhun already had a plan, and other things just circled his mind. "Wooyoung." His aunt's voice snaps him back to reality and he can only blink at her with confusion. She just sighs at him, shaking her head.

"It took you a while." She frowns. "Were you even paying attention? Can you tell me what I just said?" The angel felt the whole class staring at him, waiting for his answer.

"I can't, I'm sorry."

"Pay attention." His aunt scolds him. "Nichkhun, can you inform him?" Nichkhun cleared his throat from snickering a bit at Wooyoung's distrated state before nodding and reciting what his adoptive mother had said.

"You were talking about the history of demons and angels..." Nichkhun started, going into the creation of the archangels and then how demons were created after that.

"Right, and these two species are constantly in conflict with each other. The most recent battle between angels and demons being about..." But she was interrupted by the timer on her desk going off, signaling to everyone that class was over for the day. "Well, we can talk about it in two weeks since it won't be on your exam next week." There was a chorus of groans at the mention of the test. "Well, if you don't want it to be harder than it already will be for you, I suggest you study." And with that said, she walks out of the room.

Wooyoung sighs a bit, packing up his stuff before turning to where Nichkhun's seat is only to find that the demon wasn't there. Frowning, he left the classroom, remembering that Nichkhun had told him to meet after class and not that the date would happen right after classes had ended.

So, Wooyoung took the time to get ready. Not really to style his hair, wear nice clothes, or anything like that since it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter