Conflicting Feelings

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung sighed once he was out of the library. As he left the school grounds to catch the train home, his mind flashed him the memory of the kiss with Nichkhun. With a groan, he hid his face in his arm once he was seated in the train, fully aware that his face was crimson due to the blush. And of course, he didn't want anyone to notice this.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nichkhun on the other hand had his own things to deal with. He followed Wooyoung out of the library a few minutes later only to be stopped by Victoria. The girl clung on to his arm, whining about how they should go out on a date since he was available now. The demon knew he couldn't refuse since he would look suspicious to her if he did. But the truth was, he didn't want to go on the date. Not today. Despite that though, he let Victoria drag him where ever she wanted to go, hoping to please her at least a little bit if she wasn't fully satisfied by the end of their date.

When Nichkhun got home from the date, his mother told him to clean his room for guests. "What guests?" He asks her, only half alert because he was so tired from what the day had to offer him.

"Your aunt is coming." She answered simply, which got Nichkhun's attention right away.

"Is Wooyoung coming too?"

"I'm not sure, but clean up in there so that if he does come, he won't have to come into your messy room." Nichkhun replies to his mother with an exasperated "okay" before closing the door of his room behind him. He collapsed on to the bed, sighing in exhuastion as he stays in the bed for a few minutes before finally getting up to clean his room.

He finishes just seconds before the doorbell is heard. Unfortunately for him though, Wooyoung doesn't come. Not that Nichkhun was disappointed in Wooyoung not coming, no. But, he had cleaned his room for nothing when he could have taken a nap after that stressful day of his. Sighing with frustration, he goes back to his room to leave the mothers to talk, doing just as he had planned to do the moment he got home and taking a well-deserved nap.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Wooyoung, would you like to go out to your aunt's house?" Those were the first words his mother asked him as Wooyoung came into the house. He blinked at her questioningly to silently ask why she needed to go in the first place. "I need to talk to her." She simply shrugged. "So, would you like to come?"

"No thanks, you go and have fun." He smiles to her before going up to his room. Once inside, he closes the door and takes off his bag, letting himself fall on to the chair of his desk with frustration. Wooyoung wonders what's wrong with him as he couldn't stop thinking about the kiss or about Nichkhun. But, he knew the demon already had a girlfriend. It would be wrong to come in between them. Even moreso than how it's wrong for him to even be liking the other to this extent. They were enemies by nature, he shouldn't be having these feelings. Letting out another frustrated sigh for the day, Wooyoung proceeds to get his school work out just as he hears the garage door being opened, signalling that his mom was gone.

~ ~ ~ ~  ~

Nichkhun was trying to fall asleep since Wooyoung hadn't come with his mother, but the silence now surrounding his room and the house made it so much easier for him to pick up on what his mother and aunt were talking about. So, he gave up on the idea of sleep and listened to their conversation.

"Do you think they're ready for this?"

"Even if they're not, we don't really h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter