Truth part 1

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Nichkhun returned home that day, his mother frowned at him. "You look troubled. What's wrong?" The demon didn't say anything, knowing that he would get scolded by his mother if he told her he cheated on Victoria. If his mother was a demon, she wouldn't have cared. But, since she was not, Nichkhun refused to tell her anything. He wasn't in the mood for a lecture. "Do you not want to talk about it?" Nichkhun hears her ask and is thankful that his mom understands.

"I don't want to talk about it." He answers with a nod. His mom nods at him, waving the matter off.

"I'm always here if you need to talk, you know? Your father too."

"Actually..." Nichkhun starts, putting his bag down on the couch and walking to the dining table, taking a seat as his mom continued cooking. "Can we talk about that?"

"About what?"

"About you and dad. And, me too." The young demon starts, not knowing how to word it. He had been suspecting it for a while, but had never asked his parents about it, so he didn't have the confirmation. Nichkhun was always scared to ask, assuming that he wouldn't like the answer because he knew there were only two ways he could have angel parents while being a demon himself. One, he was born an angel and turned into a demon. The only way for an angel to become a demon is if the angel has fallen, which usually happens after said angel experiences so much hate they can't rid of it from their system. If not that, then there was the other possibility that Nichkhun didn't like any better and hoped wasn't true. The second possibility being that he was adopted by the angels because his real parents, the demon ones, didn't want him. No child wanted to think that was true, that their parents didn't want them, but some do go through that. "Which was it? Was I adopted or did I turn into a demon?"

His mother turned to him and looked hesitant to answer at first, but she sighed eventually at Nichkhun's face that showed determination to know. "Adopted." There it was. The answer that Nichkhun didn't want to hear the most. He felt his world crumble around him as he unconsciously clenched his hands into fists at the th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter