Taking Action

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun blinked at Wooyoung when those words were uttered out. To say he didn't expect them would be an understatement. "Liar." He accused Wooyoung, watching as the angel mirrored his shock as he blinked back at him. "What are you playing at, Wooyoung?"

"Nothing." The angel assures him. "I really do like you." Nichkhun just blinks at him, still dumbfounded. "Why would I lie to you about something like this?"

"To..." Nichkhun starts but stops. Wooyoung was right, he wouldn't have a reason to be lying about something like feelings towards him, unless... "You're trying to get me distracted."

"From what, exactly?" The angel blinks at him with confusion.

"From... Not hating you?"

"Please..." Wooyoung just scoffs at the reasoning. "That's weak reasoning and you know it." Nichkhun just sighs, crossing his arms over his chest stubbornly. "Look, I don't expect you to like me back or anything. It would probably be best if things stayed the same anyway. I just told you to get it off my chest, nothing else." With that said, Wooyoung walked out of Nichkhun's room.

To say that what happened after that discussion was awkward would be an understatement. Wooyoung was actively trying to avoid Nichkhun as much as he could. That didn't include the combat practices, since he knew better than to make them both fail on purpose just because of unrequited love. Nichkhun on the other hand was lost in his own world. He didn't know what to feel about Wooyoung's confession. And the fact that the angel was actively avoiding him now wasn't helping that matter.

Everyone had noticed the duo's odd behaviour as well. Their parents were worried, but only a little as they knew that their sons had a very unique kind of relationship with each other. Wendy however, was more worried about the two. She frowned as she watched the duo avoid each other every day. "This isn't good." She told the group that sat around the garden area of the mansion after about a week of watching the duo.

"Well, there's nothing we can do about it since someone decided to give Wooyoung a tip." Seulong answers, eyeing Wendy with distaste to which the girl just rolls her eyes.

"And how was i supposed to know that he would tell Nichkhun to stop dating? I only told him to confess, not to do that."

"Whatever." Irene, one of Wendy's friends, sighs. "What's done is done. Now we have to think of some way to get back on track. So, any suggestions?"

"We could spell them again." Jinwoon suggests.

"That won't work." Wendy shakes her head. "They already acknowledge that they like each other. They just haven't told each other..."

"Wrong. Wooyoung's told Ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter