Test part 1

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After she broke up with him, Victoria stormed off back to her dorm. Not being from Korea had its perks. At least she wouldn't ever have to see the jerks she had dated here ever again. That being said though, she really needed her friends to cry with right now. Her friends from China obviously could not be with her, but she had luckily made some new friends while she was here in Korea. And luck was really on her side today because her friends were all available to help her get through it.

About ten minutes after she called them, they were at her dorm, hugging her comfortingly. "I'm glad that at least I have you guys." Victoria smiles to her three new best friends.

"Hey, it's no problem." Luna smiles. " that your boyfriend cheated on you though."

"Yes, but I'll get over it, don't worry." Victoria smiles to her friends before blinking curiously at them. "So, what't the agenda for today?"

"Are you sure you're ready to work after your break up?" Amber asks her as Krystal gets out the agenda in case the oldest girl says she's fine. "I mean, you were gushing to us just last week or the week before about how he's perfect and how much you love him."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Victoria nods, waving the second thing off. "Lets see what we need to do here..." She looks through the list, smirking at one of the things jotted down. "I think this will be a perfect distraction for me."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A few days after the events of the breakup, the two supernatural boys were in class when suddenly their teacher stopped the lesson to answer a phone call. The class waited patiently for him to end the call, using the time to go on their phones to check social media. When he finished, he called out two names, saying that they had to go to student services. Nichkhun and Wooyoung.

The two look at each other before packing up their things and leaving the classroom together, accompanied by their classmates whispers of how they think the two are in trouble and have to go see the dean. "What do you think this is about?" Nichkhun asks as they ride the escalators down. Wooyoung only shrugs at the question.

"I don't know and I also don't know why we were called together."

"Are you okay?" Nichkhun asks. "You're... Not yourself."

"What does that mean?" Wooyoung asks with bewilderment. "I'm the same as always. And for your information, yes, I am okay."

"Whatever you say..." Nichkhun sighs, shaking his head. He wasn't in the mood to fight with Wooyoung today. He was so tired of the day even before it started and he just wanted it to end. Of course, Wooyoung saw Nichkhun back down, but decided not to say anything as they were getting closer to the door that would lead them to student services.

When they arrived, they were greated by their mothers. "Mom?" They both asked with confusion.

"Hello boys." Wooyoung's mom spoke, smiling at them kindly.

"What are you doing here, mom?" Wooyoung asks curiously.

"We're here to bring you two to training." She answers.

"Training?" They ask. "With him? For what?"

"Oh, just hush now. Everything will be explained later, we promise." Nichkhun's mom intervened. "Just come with us." The two boys look at each other questioningly before looking to their mothers. Having trust in their mothers and no choice in the decision, they nodded, following the two women out of the student services area by the stairwell in the back, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter