Realization

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung huffs as he follows Wendy and Nichkhun to where ever they were going. He was vaguely aware that Junsu was beside him, but he didn't know what to say to his friend. This situation was weird enough as it was and Wooyoung didn't want ot make it weirder.

To say he was mildly shocked when they had arrived to an amusement park would be an exaggeration. Wooyoung wondered why Wendy had decided on such a place. He got his answer almost immediately.

The first ride Wendy suggested was a roller coaster, which was alright. Nothing really happened. And surprisingly, it was like this for the rest of the time at the amusement park.

That all changed as the day was about to end and Wendy suggested the Ferris Wheel. Wooyoung hadn't realized it at first though. "As our last ride, lets go on the Ferris Wheel." Wendy suggests. The three guys just shrug at her.

"All four of us in one car?" Junsu asks and Wendy shakes his head.

"No... Actually, I think I should go with Nichkhun and you should go with Wooyoung." Wendy answers. Junsu disagrees immediately though.

"I think Wooyoung and Nichkhun should actually go together."

"I don't think we should." Wooyoung shakes his head.

"I second that." Nichkhun nods in agreement.

"How about rock-paper-scissors to decide it then?" Wendy suggests. "Two to a cart, so whoever gets the same one go into a car together."

"What if it's three people with rock and one with paper?" Nichkhun asks.

"The one with paper will be out and we'll go again. The odd one out the second time will go with the person already out." Wendy explains. "Sound fair?" The guys nod in agreement before the four of them start to play.

The first match ended up with Wendy, Wooyoung, and Nichkhun with rock while Junsu had scissors. He stepped out and watched the second round which ended with Wendy and Nichkhun putting out paper while Wooyoung put out rock. "Alright." Wendy smiles. "So, Nichkhun and I will go into one car and Wooyoung can go with Junsu into another car."

With that, they go into their respective cars. Wendy and Nichkhun take the car in front while Wooyoung and Junsu settle for the one right behind them. "Sorry about this..." Wooyoung apologizes.

"What for?" Junsu blinks at him curiously. "I mean... This beats staying at home, bored out of my mind."

"I guess so..." Wooyoung nods. "Though, you were the one who told me to stay away from Nichkhun when we first met, so... Again, I'm sorry."

"Again, what for? It's not like you invited him, right?" Junsu asks and Wooyoung nods.

"True..." Wooyoung's worries vanish as they go higher into the sky. He takes the opportunity to look o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter