Test part 2

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you see anything up there?" Wooyoung calls out to Nichkhun. The boys had decided that they should at least know where this mansion was before doing anything else. So, Nichkhun climbed up a tree to see if he could see the mansion.

"No..." Nichkhun calls back, shaking his head. "I guess I have to go higher." With that said, the demon climbs down, looking for a tree that is taller than the one he had just climbed. Wooyoung helped him out, figuring that he had only come down because the tree wasn't tall enough.

After a few minutes of looking and wandering away from where they started, Nichkhun had found a tree that looked taller than the one from before. Without a word to Wooyoung, he started to climb up, smiling with satisfaction as he saw that the tree was indeed taller than the last. When he was at the top, he shield his eyes from the bright rays of the shining sun as he looked around for the mansion. "Wooyoung." He called down to the angel. "I found it."

"Did you? Where is it?" Wooyoung asks as Nichkhun comes down.

"Over there." The demon points in the general direction. "If we walk for... Maybe half a day or more?"

"Seriously?" Wooyoung sighs. "Our moms are the worst..." With that said, the angel picks up the backpack with the compass and starts walking. "I'm going alone then."

"What, are you serious right now?" Nichkhun questions him, taking his bag too.

"Yes, I am." The angel nods. "Lets be honest, okay? We don't want to work together. Plus, I gave you the bag with the sleeping bag, so at least you'll be comfortable." Something was seriously wrong with Wooyoung, Nichkhun could feel it even if the angel was being nice by giving him the sleeping bag.

"Wooyoung." The demon starts. "I don't think we're supposed to do this alone."

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it for a second, would you?" Nichkhun questions. "They want us to train together. We only have one sleeping back which, by the way, is big enough to fit two people. We have one first-aid kid. One rope. One axe. One knife. We have everything meant for only one person, so I don't think we should be split up."

"Well, I disagree with that plan."

"On what grounds, exactly?"

"On my own." Wooyoung answers. "I don't want to work with a demon, got that?" With th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter