Strange Occurances

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun walked out fof the class with his friends after saying that to Wooyoung. The angel could only stare at the retreating form of his technical cousin as he was dumbfounded. After a bit, he snapped out of it and continued to pack up his stuff before leaving the classroom along with the other students. He met up with Junsu and they walked back home together since Junsu lived a few blocks away from Wooyoung.

The two had become friends over the few days. Unlike Nichkhun who was stalking him, Wooyoung had coincidentally bumped into Junsu a few times in the library. Of course, they talked and eventually, they became friends.

When Wooyoung got home, he called out to his mother about being home before going up to his room to change into something more comfortable, unaware of the two sets of eyes watching him closely.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It has been a month since the boys have found out they are legal cousins. Since then, Nichkhun has continued bullying Wooyoung, much to the angel's annoyance. But, Wooyoung hasn't tried to stop him or anything. Instead, he avoids Nichkhun the best he can. Today though, Wooyoung purposefully walks up to Nichkhun after class. "We need to talk."

"Do we?" Nichkhun asks, raising a brow at the younger boy. "About what?"

"Just come with me." Wooyoung sighs, walking out of the classroom, waiting for Nichkhun there. When the older boy joins him a few minutes later, he starts walking, leading the demon to one of the study rooms in the university library.

"What's this about?" Nichkhun starts. "Normally, you would just tell me in public. Why so secretive about this?"

"Be quiet." Wooyoung demands. "Why are you setting me up with these weird tricks of yours?"

"What weird tricks?"

"Don't play dumb! I mean, like... A week ago, you influenced someone to push a little girl on to the street right as a car was coming, right?"

"What?" Nichkhun asked. "No, I didn't."

"Don't you dare lie to me, you like messing with me."

"I like messing with you." The demon nodded in agreement. "But, think about it. That would only get you angry. Way more angry than the amount of anger you have when I just mess with you. Besides that, why would I do something like that?"

"Because you're a demon, why else?"

"True, but I was raised by angels... My environment made me a little less cruel than the average demon. So, I wouldn't go to that extent." Nichkhun explains, eyeing Wooyoung suspiciously. "What about you though?"

"What about me?" Wooyoung asks with confusion. Nichkhun sees it and shakes his head, figuring that Wooyoung really had no idea as to what he was referring to. "Oh come on, don't just accuse me and leave me hanging."

"Fine..." The demon sighed a little. "There was this girl. Remember the one who got arrested about two weeks ago because she murdered her entire family?" Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter