Spelled

Yin-Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun told Wendy to go ahead of him as he stayed behind with Wooyoung. Once he was sure the girl had left, he turned to Wooyoung. "Why are you acting so weird?"

"What do you mean?" The angel asks him.

"You became all pouty as you asked if I was mad at you." The demon had to try not to facepalm. "That's not normally what you would do... Normally, you would yell back at me."

"Well, why would I do that? I mean... I love you." Nichkhun was going to retort back to what Wooyoung had just said, but then he blinked. Wooyoung had said he loved him.

"What did you just say?" Nichkhun asks, wanting to make sure he heard the angel correctly.

"I said I love you?" Wooyoung blinks questioningly at Nichkhun, wondering what was wrong. Nichkhun just sighed and took Wooyoung by the hand, leading him out of the restaurant quickly. "Where are we going?"

"Home." Nichkhun answers without stopping. As they leave though, Nichkhun notices Wendy waiting for him. "Sorry, Wendy. I have to take this one home." He looks at Wooyoung as he says this one. "Something's wrong with him... Can this date of ours be postponed?" The girl seemed hesitant at first, but then smiled at him.

"Sure." She nods. "I mean, family comes first, right?"

"He's not..." Nichkhun starts, wanting to say that Wooyoung wasn't his family, but decides against saying it. Instead, he smiles back at her. "Thanks." He didn't wait for a reply, teleporting with Wooyoung back to the mansion. "Auntie." Nichkhun calls out as they enter the big foyer at the front doors. Wooyoung's mother comes from another room in a rushed panic, looking from Nichkhun to Wooyoung.

"What happened, Nichkhun?" She asks. "Is Wooyoung hurt? Are you hurt? Is everything okay?" The woman was worried, and Nichkhun saw it pretty clearly. So, he smiled at her with assurance.

"No one got hurt, auntie. But... He is acting a little weird."

"Weird how?" His aunt asks, calming down a little now.

"Weird as in he said he loves me..." The demon frowns a little. "He never says he loves me." He puts emphasis on never to make his point. "And we argue a lot, especially after one of us scolds or yells at the other, but this time he pouted at me and asked if I was angry at him." Wooyoung's mother nods, understanding the situation. She checks Wooyoung physically first, to see if there were any signs of him being injured or anything. When she couldn't find even one blemish, she cast a spell to look over his body internally, also making sure to check over his brain activity. And that's where she found it.

"He's under a spell." She tells Nichkhun. "More specifically, a love spell." Nichkhun makes a face of disgust and horror mixed together at that. "Don't be like that, it will wear off."

"When?"

"That, I don't know." His aunt frowns at him. "I don't know what kind of love spell it is. If it was just by a spell or a potion. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter