A Big Surprise

We Are Unbreakable

A/N: I'm just here for a quick drabble. Welcome to everyone that have subscribed since the last update. And thank you all to my readers here!

Idea goes out to pachinko! Wherever or whoever you are in here hahaha! Sorry it's short

--------------

After the successful launch of her new book, Shine, Jessica was filled with joy. She was worried initially how it would turn out as she's revealing a lot of controversial things surrounding the world of K-Pop with her book. She was worried about lawsuits so she worked very hard with her peers with the process of publishing the book. It was all thanks to her hard work, sleepless nights, and also her lover by her side.

Taeyeon and Jessica had been in a secret relationship for many years as they didn't want to reveal themselves to everyone just yet as it is still a bit too controversial and they were still at the peak of their careers. Eitherway, they never let that affect their relationship as much as they made sure to secretly cheer each other up and support each other when it came to them having a comeback or launching something new.

"Good job, my Ssica!" Taeyeon messaged her girlfriend as soon as news came out that Shine was a hit.

"Thank you, baby. I'll be home with you soon," Jessica replied.

Jessica resided back in her home state of California as she was busy keeping up with being the CEO of her clothing store Blanc and Eclare. Now, she was busy being a newly acknowledged young adult author. She was still busy promoting her book as well as some countries have yet to receive the final version of it. Although, after everything, her plan was to come home to where her heart lies.

 

After a long day of promotions and working with her staff, Jessica came home to rest. But instead of resting, she came home to a surprise. It was definitely something much better than resting alone.

"Surprise!!!"

All the rest of the Girls' Generation members greeted her as soon as Jessica entered her home. They were all wearing celebratory hats and threw confetti towards her direction. The whole ceiling was covered with balloons of all sorts of colors. Everyone was together and it put a smile on Jessica's face, knowing that her members were there to support her.

"You guys are so mean! Since when did you all have the freedom to just casually fly all the way here?!" Jessica pouted, tears were forming upon her eyes.

"Aw... come on now," Sunny rushed over to Jessica and patted her head, "this is the time to celebrate after the successful launch of your book!"

"Right, come on, let's go eat! I'm hungry!" Tiffany shouted. She was designated as the new shikshin after all.

The girls all huddled around Jessica as they made their way to the dining table, which was filled with food that everyone contributed into purchasing to eat. They all gave their own congratulatory messages to Jessica and how she did well on her book. Taeyeon, of course, stood beside Jessica and gave her a long hug. After all, she deeply missed her girlfriend a lot.

"This was all Taeyeon's idea," Sooyoung pointed out, "this girl is so busy yet she made sure to make some time for you."

"Okay, now kiss," Hyoyeon joked.

"I'm not giving you that satisfaction," Jessica chuckled while Taeyeon looked away, madly blushing.

 

The girls ate and drank together while chatting amongst each other and catching up. Everyone was busy but they also had a little bit more freedom compared to when they were active as Girls' Generation. Although they loved the fact that they had more free time, they certainly did miss being together through all their cat fights and their victories. It was definitely something for them to reminisce through.

But after hours of spending time together, the night loomed in and everybody was tired, drunk, and needed to go to bed. The rest of the girls bid their farewell to Jessica and congratulated her once again on the successful launch of her book so far except for Taeyeon who was staying with Jessica in her home.

"Now kids, use protection," Hyoyeon winked.

"Go to bed, drunkie," Taeyeon sighed while Sooyoung nodded at her, hinting that she's going to take care of the drunk Hyoyeon.

After watching them all get into an Uber to go to their Airbnb or hotel, Jessica and Taeyeon looked at each other and held hands. The touch made both of their hearts gush as they have truly missed each other a lot. Their body temperature got even warmer on top of being warm already from the alcohol they have already drunk.

"I think it's time to go to bed now," Jessica invited Taeyeon inside and the latter nodded with a smile.

 

The room was dark as no lights entered the room except for the alarm clock but Taeyeon and Jessica could see each other's sillhouette. They were both facing each other, enjoying one another's presence. Both can tell that the other was smiling as they stared at each other.

"I'm sorry I couldn't plan a bigger surprise. If the world knew that we're together, I would have rented a venue and invited a lot more to the party," Taeyeon told her girlfriend. Jessica's accomplishments were definitely dear to her and she wanted to show her how truly proud she was. But with the limitations that they have, the small surprise was the only thing she could think of.

"Are you kidding me?" Jessica chuckled, "that was the best thing that I could ever have as a surprise! We were all together just like the good times, just like before. I don't care about those big parties. This was big enough for me. Thank you, Taeyeon."

"You're welcome," Taeyeon leaned closer and kissed Jessica's forehead then stared back at the girl, their nose touching, "I'm really proud of you and all your achievements. I knew you could do everything you wanted."

"And thank you for everything that you do," Jessica pecked Taeyeon's lips, "everything you do for me is something I would never exchange for anything. And anything that involves you in it is something big enough for me."

Taeyeon was Jessica's biggest supporter and one of the biggest part of her life. The girl could do no wrong when it comes to her and anything she does for Jessica definitely doesn't come blind-sided. The short, little woman, after all, was the biggest surprise she could ever have.