Unsure

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knowing that Jeongyeon might need her, Jihyo decided to give Jeongyeon a visit. Jihyo knows how hard it might have been for Jeongyeon that's why eventhough they are busy Jihyo always make sure that Jeongyeon was atleast okay.

"How are you?." Jihyo asked.

"I have you and now, Mina. Things are more bearable when you know that someone is there for you no matterwhat." Jeongyeon smiled. 

Jeongyeon isn't really someone who said those kind of things but she has her own ways. She's more of a doer than the talker. What Jeongyeon said to Jihyo just now, really means alot. 

"It's Nayeon Unnie's birthday tomorrow, any plans?." Jihyo asked. The three always celebrates their birthday together no matter how busy they are. 

"I'm sorry Jihyo but I don't think I can celebrate her birthday with you know, Momo." Jeongyeon said. Jihyo nodded completely understands the situation.

"I understand but she'll get upset about it you know." Eventhough Jihyo knows how much it may have hurt Jeongyeon, she also knows how much it will hurt Nayeon it's her special day and Jeongyeon is someone special to her. 

*Knock Knock* A knock on the door stops them from their talk. 

Jeongyeon opened the door and saw Nayeon smiling awkwardly at her.

"H-hi." Nayeon greeted her.

"Hey.." 

"Can I come in?." Nayeon asked awkwardly.

"Sure..."

Jeongyeon wasn't really sure of what does Nayeon want. Eversince Nayeon and Momo dated, Nayeon doesn't really visits her.

"Oh You are here too.." Nayeon said as soon as she saw Jihyo.

"Well actually I need to go now. See you two tomorrow." Jihyo knows that for sure Nayeon wanted to talk to Jeongyeon so she decided to leave the two alone.

"Well?..." Jeongyeon breaks the silence but still unsure of what to say.

"I'm sorry." Nayeon said looking down on her lap. 

"I'm sorry if I didn't told you about me and Momo sooner. It's not that I don't want to but I just don't know how should I say it..." 

"It's okay." Jeongyeon said. To be honest, Jeongyeon just wished that Nayeon shouldn't have said anything to her. Maybe that way, it would be less painful.

"Yoo Jeongyeon..." Nayeon cried as soon as she saw Jeongyeon smiled but the pain is her eyes is clearly visible to Nayeon.

"You look uglier when you cry." Jeongyeon said as she threw a box of tissue to Nayeon.

Jeongyeon rather hide the pain she's feeling than to make Nayeon feel sorry or worried about her. Jeongyeon love Nayeon without no conditions. She never expect anything in return. It didn't really matter to her if Nayeon would be hers one day or not but being with her is more than enough for Jeongyeon even if she's just as her bestfriend.

---

"Mina ya..come here, move closer." Momo said as she saw Mina sitting at the other end of the couch reading a book. Mina obeyed and moved closer. 

Mina has changed. No matter how weird Mina is, Momo knew that something has changed. Is it because she haven't hangout with Mina for a week

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter