Over

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahhh…It’s been a while” Jeongyeon said as she laid down on the grass.

“Unnie your clothes will get dirty, lay down here instead.” Mina said as she pat the empty space on the blanket beside her.

“Mina you are so uptight, you should let loose sometimes.” Jeongyeon said completely ignoring what Mina have said.

“W-What does it mean?.” Mina said to herself but Jihyo heard it.

“Be weird. That’s what she meant.” Jihyo smiled as she continued getting their food from the picnic basket and arranged it.

“Be weird? Am I not weird enough?.” Both of them laughed.

“Sometimes you just need to be happy without thinking about anything you know.” Jeongyeon seriously said which made Jihyo and Mina stopped from laughing and looked at Jeongyeon.

“Sometimes you don’t have to act tough and just let go of the tears you’ve been holding back.” Jihyo said. Jeongyeon sat up and looked at them.

“No. I will not cry. I won’t cry.” Jeongyeon said as she shook her head and forced a smile. Mina moved closer to her and hugged her which made both Jeongyeon and Jihyo surprised. 

"I just want you to know that Jihyo and I are here for you." 

--

After going out with Jeongyeon and Jihyo, Mina decided to decline Jeongyeon's offer to have dinner with them at her father's restaurant and go home instead. Sana messaged her saying that she will be having dinner with Tzuyu's family so she needs to go home early before Momo do something stupid in their dorm.

"Don't you guys trust me? I'm old enough to handle-" before Momo could even finish her sentence she fell from the couch. Mina chuckled.

"See? This is why I can't let you and Sana unnie alone in this house." 

Sana and Momo are really good at taking care of her and each other but not good at taking care of themselves. They needed someone who they can depend on and that is Mina. Eventhough Mina might be the youngest she is extremely responsible and independent.

"Did you go out with Jeongyeon? You came home late." Momo asked since she really didn't see Mina after class and Sana told her to just drive Nayeon home or maybe take her on the date since she and Mina would be out.

"Yes. Jihyo and Jeongyeon asked me to hangout with them. We went to the park for a picnic." Mina explained and went back to reading a book.

"You seemed so close to them."

"Ofcourse! They are my friends." Mina said ignoring the different tone in Momo's voice.

"Can I ask you something?." 

"What is it?" 

"About what happened...when I asked you about the one that you love?" Momo said blushing as she remembers how close Mina's face.

"What about it?." Mina asked trying to act like it's nothing but the truth is, she's nervous.

"A-Are y-you trying to kiss me?" 

"No." 

"T-then what are you trying to do?." Mina put down her book and look at Momo.

"I'm trying to make you feel what I'm feeling." Momo held her breath as Mina once again moved closer.

"M-Mina.."

"Look in to my eyes." Mina instructed and Momo did. Mina's eyes that is always been dreamy are now nothing but dull eyes of maybe sorrow? she was unsure.

"Did you feel it?."

"I-I can see it.." Mina sighed and moved away closing her eyes.

"As expected, you're dense." Mina whispered.

"La Douleur Exquise. That's what I'm feeling right now Momo.." Mina said but this time loud enough for Momo to hear. Momo as pabo as she is, raised an eyebrow not getting what Mina just said but decided not ask since she thought the answer would be too much for her brain to take.

---

"You keep on zoning out lately are you okay?." Momo worriedly asked. 

"Y-Yes." Nayeon answered.

"What is it?" Nayeon just sighed knowing Momo will keep on bothering her if she doesn't say anything.

"Jihyo and Jeongyeon went out with Mina yesterday." 

"And so?." As usual Momo being oblivious with other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter