Feelings

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon acts so different. The Nayeon that used to be bubbly and full of energy was now replaced by lifeless and confused Nayeon. She has been thinking alot lately. Most of the time she just don't care but this is different, it's about her two precious bestfriends, Jeongyeon and Jihyo. She's been trying her best to reach out to Jihyo but looks like Jihyo have had enough of her. She won't give up though, Jihyo is so precious to her and she doesn't want to lose her completely. 

Jeongyeon on the other hand, has been confusing her. Nayeon have already know that she loves Jeongyeon more than she should and everyday her feelings are getting stronger. If only Jeongyeon wasn't her bestfriend she would've confess to her but that's not the case. Nayeon was so afraid that her feelings will be the one to ruin their beautiful friendship. 

Nayeon knows that Jihyo was the only one who can help her. She quickly change her clothes and started to walk to Jihyo's house which is just a few minutes walk from her home.

*DINGDONG*

"Nayeon?." 

"Good Evening Mrs. Park." Nayeon greeted Jihyo's mom politely.

"Oh come in. Jihyo is in her room." The lady welcomed her warmly.

Nayeon nervously knocked at Jihyo's room. She knows that Jihyo was still mad at her. It won't be easy but as what she keep on saying to herself, she won't give up.

"Oh.." Jihyo was surprised but let Nayeon in. 

"What are you doing here?." Jihyo asked in a calm manner which made Nayeon slightly relieve.

"I'm here to apologize. I understand everything now. I understand why you got so mad. I've hurt you not just you but also Jeongyeon. Jihyo, I'm really sorry." Nayeon said sincerely.

"It looks like you've already figured things out." Jihyo smirked.

"What do you mean?" Nayeon asked confused.

"You've always figured things out. Might be late but atleast you know it now. What are you planning to do with Jeongyeon?"

"You knew?" Nayeon's eyes widened.

"I've always known. You are so dense." Jihyo shook her head smiling.

---

Mina found Jeongyeon in her usual spot, the rooftop. It's lunch time and as soon as she saw that Jeongyeon wasn't in the cafeteria she excused herself to find Jeongyeon.

"I knew it you are here." Mina somehow felt relieved that Jeongyeon was okay. When Jeongyeon is missing it's either she's crying or she's lonely but to her surprise, Jeongyeon seems to be okay. She may seem like she's thinking something but she seems so relaxed.

"Why are you here?" Jeongyeon asked as she looked down watching the students on the ground floor.

"I'm looking for you."

"You need something?." Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow when she saw Mina frown.

"Is there any problem?." Jeongyeon asked worried.

"You should stop asking me if I need something whenever I came to see you. I don't like that. I wanted to see you, to check up on you not because I wanted or needed something." Mina explained.

"Mina.." Jeongyeon called moving closer to her.

"Can you do me a favor?." Jeongyeon smiled at her. She raised an eyebrow confused at Jeongyeon's random behavior.

"Bake me some cookies." 

---

Sana and Momo watched Mina tied her hair in a ponytail as she started to measured all the ingredients carefully. They know that Mina can cook but this is the first time to see her ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter