Frustrations

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo looked over at Mina who can only watched Jeongyeon from a far. Eventhough Mina didn't say anything to her, the rumors that Mina and Jeongyeon have already broke up was enough for her to understand Mina's situation.

"I-is it because of me?." Momo asked. Mina did not seem to heard her she tapped Mina's shoulder lightly and asked her question once again.

"W-what?"

"Nothing. You know I love you more than anyone else right?. You are my bestfriend and I want you to be happy always." Momo said sincerely and Mina wasn't really sure if she should be happy or what. That I love you more than anyone else made her heart flutter but that You are my bestfriend ruined everything.

It's really frustrating to hide her feelings for Momo when they are together 24/7. It frustrates her more that now that Jeongyeon was mad at her, she has no one to tell what she feels. 

"Mina, what Jeongyeon was like?. I mean, what kind of person do you think of her?" Momo suddenly asked. 

"S-she's... She's kind, thoughtful and caring." Mina said sincerely as she remembers how Jeongyeon always think of everyone before herself.

"Mina..." There's alot of things that Momo wanted to say but it's all in her head. She just can't say it outloud. Her mind was full of thoughts about Mina. It's always been that way for a few days now.

"Hmm?" To Mina's surprise, Momo kissed her near on her lips.

"Is it wrong if I want you only for myself?"

---

"Jeongyeon please, let's talk." Mina said as she chase Jeongyeon on the school's hallway.

"Yes Myoui, what do you need?." Jeongyeon asked as she arranged her things in her locker getting only the things that she needed.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Mina apologized sincerely.

"We already talked about this didn't we?" 

"I know but I didn't agree on that. Jeongyeon I didn't mean it. You are important to me, you've always been there for me-" 

"Exactly! I've always been there for you yet you chose her!" Jeongyeon bursted out in anger. Mina stood there teary eyed. She was so surprised.

"Hey.. She was trying to apologize don't treat her like that." Momo said as she walks towards them and pulled Mina closer to her.

"You have your chance now. Grab it." Jeongyeon said as she leave the two alone.

"What was that?." Jihyo raised an eyebrow as she let Jeongyeon walked past by her entering the office.

"I miss you." Jeongyeon simply said as she sat at Jihyo's table wiping away her tears. 

"I miss you so much Jihyo...You are the only one I have. I understand that you are busy but I can't help but to go here." 

Jihyo knows that her presence was enough for Jeongyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter