Like A Fool

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo frowned as she watched Mina trying to cheer Momo up. She's worried about Mina. Mina is so fragile and everyone in the group knows it. Mina denied it a lot of times saying she's not that kind of girl but her actions just confirmed it. She might look like she's okay but deep inside she's hurting.

"That's so messed up." Jeongyeon said as she sat beside Jihyo drinking her orange juice. Jihyo raised an eyebrow. Jeongyeon pointed at Mina and Momo.

"To think of it, Mina is always been there for Momo. In good times, in bad times, she's always been there. But Momo never sees her, not even a glance. In the end she chose Nayeon." Jeongyeon looked at Mina with mix of pity and worry in her eyes.

"Just like you. You've always been there, but Nayeon unnie didn't even notice." Jihyo said as she placed a hand on Jeongyeon's shoulder. Jeongyeon shook her head and gave Jihyo a smile.

"I guess I've moved on already. I mean, it doesn't hurt anymore. I guess I've already accepted the fact that I'm her bestfriend, and will always be her bestfriend." Jihyo looked at Jeongyeon. To her surprise seems like Jeongyeon was telling the truth. 

"Jihyo stop looking at me like that you might fall for me." Jeongyeon said and bursted out laughing. Jihyo blushed for a moment but smack the back of Jeongyeon's head as soon as she recovers.

"Stop talking nonsense!"

---

Their class have already ended and Jeongyeon can see how lonely Momo was. Nayeon is still not around. She doesn't know what's going on Nayeon's mind but she can see that Nayeon was been thinking alot lately. 

She saw Momo stood up and left the room. She decided to follow. Her instincts were right, Mina was waiting for Momo. She can only sigh as she watch Mina being a fool for Momo. 

"What are you doing?." Jihyo asked and look at where she's looking at.

"I wanted to confirm something. Wait here." Jeongyeon said and started to approach Mina.

"Jeongyeon Unnie!" Mina greeted her.

"Going home?." She asked. Mina looked at Momo worried, Jeongyeon just nodded.

"Let's go on a date? This weekend?." Jeongyeon said ignoring the stares that Momo was giving her.

"I-I'm not sure." Mina said blushing but ofcourse she's still worried that Momo might need her.

"Okay. Just text me if you can go or not." Jeongyeon gave her a sweet smile which Mina returned.

"I'll be going. Take care okay?" Jeongyeon said as she hugged Mina tightly and placed a soft kiss on Mina's forehead before going back to where Jihyo is.

"What was that? Have you lost your mind?" Jihyo raised an eyebrow.

"Look at Momo." Jeongyeon said. Jihyo noticed the gloomy expression on Momo's face.

"I know she's sad the whole day but her expression is somehow mix of anger and sadness. Jealousy maybe?" Jeongyeon grinned. 

"Jeong are you planning to play cupid? If you are stop. Feelings isn't something you should play with." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter