Tonight

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just tell me....I'm willing to break that string" 

Mina remembers exactly how Jeongyeon said those words. It's gentle yet full of determination and sincerity. Mina is starting to realize why alot of girls are interested with Jeongyeon. She really deserves that Girl Crush title.

She can't even count how many times Jeongyeon made her heart flutter. Jeongyeon isn't the clingy type but whenever she iniciate skinships she always do in the most subtle way as possible making sure that she didn't make her uncomfortable.

Mina looked at her phone smiling at her wallpaper which is a compilation of Jeongyeon's pictures doing funny faces. Jeongyeon was the one who changed it she said that she wanted Mina to see it everytime she look at her phone to keep her smiling.

"Mina?" Momo called peeking at the door.

"Oh? You need something?" Mina asked.

Mina wasn't really avoiding Momo she just realized that what Jeongyeon and Sana said was right, her world shouldn't revolve around Momo. Those past few weeks that she spent with Jeongyeon made her realized that there's a lot of fun things to do. That she shouldn't just follow Momo around.

"Well, I just thought that maybe you want to go to this new restaurant nearby? They have jokbal and yukhoe" Momo said nervously but manage not to stutter.

'Consider her feelings'  

"I mean if only you want to but if you don't want to go out it's alright." Momo said in panic. Maybe she's being selfish again, not thinking that Mina isn't the type of person who likes to go out.

"Sure. I'll just change my clothes." Mina said with a smile as she stood up and walk to her closet.

"I'll wait for you outside." Momo said excitedly.

It's been a long time when they last hangout together and Momo doesn't want to waste time. She wanted to make the most of it because she's not sure when will she ever had this chance again.

Tonight is different, it's not about Momo, it's all about Mina instead. They ate Mina's favorite foods, went to arcade, bought some clothes from her favorite stores. Momo is way beyond happy to see Mina enjoying this night with her. Tonight, she realized the power of one's smile. She must have been greedy again but she only want to be the reason beyond Mina's smiles. They walked together holding each other's hand with a content smile on their faces. 

"Momo unnie, Thank you for tonight." Mina said as soon as they reached their home.

"No, Thank you." Momo said smiling at her warmly.

"I-I'm going to my room now." Mina said waiting for Momo to release her hand but Momo held it tighter instead.

"Can I ask you a question?." Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter