Complicated

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina noticed how Jeongyeon looks kinda off. Though Jeongyeon was on her usual bubbly side, telling funny stories, she can't help but noticed that Jeongyeon seems like she's hiding something from her. Jeongyeon even barely touches her food.

"Jeongyeonie, are you okay?" Mina asked. Jeongyeon's expression changes.

"I can't hide anything from you can't I?" Jeongyeon gave her a sad smile. 

"I'm sorry this night should be just about the two of us. This should be the night where we escape pain, heartbreaks but, Nayeon won't stop bothering me in my head." 

"Did something happened? Did you two fought?" Mina asked worried.

"No.." Jeongyeon sounds so broken. Mina was taken aback and doesn't really know what to do. Jeongyeon noticed this so she reached out for Mina's hand and held it tightly.

"Last night, she told me that she loves me." Jeongyeon started to tell her what happened. Mina looked at her studying her intently. The way she talks is full of sadness and confusion at the same time.

"Isn't it what you wanted? I mean, you waited for this." Mina said but somehow feeling something that she, herself, don't know what is it.

"I have moved on...or may be not? Whatever. Mina, I know I have already moved on maybe not completely but I'm almost there." 

Mina completely understand Jeongyeon. It takes a lot for a person to moved on. She have seen how Jeongyeon forced herself to be strong and to be matured enough to handle heartbreaks. Jeongyeon isn't as strong as what others think of her. She needs someone to hold on to everytime she's almost giving up.

"I'm sorry. Let's just forget everything eventhough I know it's impossible but whatever. This night is supposed to be ours." Jeongyeon said and smiled at Mina.

Mina doesn't know if she love or hate this personality of Jeongyeon. She's hurting yet she can still managed to smile. Eventhough there are alot of negativity around her she will always try to be positive.

"Mina, heartbreaks do happen. We all have been broken maybe once, twice, couple a hundred times. Yes, I'm sitting here with a shattered heart but so what? I'm not alone. I have you. And besides, there's alot of hearts breaking around the world tonight for sure. So don't worry about it. It's part of life. That's normal."

---

"Where are they?" she asked once she saw Tzuyu, playing PS4 on the couch alone.

"Oh they went out to buy some snacks." Tzuyu answered as she pauses her game and gave all of her attention to Mina who sat beside her.

"It's fun isn't it?" Tzuyu excitedly asked.

"What?"

"Your date with Jeongyeon unnie. Dates are always fun."

"It is fun." Mina answered with a smile. Tzuyu gave her a satisfied smile before going back to the game.

Mina doesn't know if it's really a date or what but it is really fun. After they ate, Jeongyeon brought her to a park which is also a night market. She remembers how Jeongyeon almost spent all of her own money buying weird stuffs if it wasn't for Mina to stop her. Jeongyeon also bought 'couple necklace' for them. A black little ostrich for her and a black swan for Jeongyeon. She said it's for them to remember each other always. It made her heart flutter. 

She can't really count how many times did Jeongyeon made her heart flutter tonight. Jeongyeon is weirdly sweet and by weirdly sweet, she means that she isn't like Momo who likes skinship and keeps on saying sweet things. Jeongyeon will tease the hell out of you before grabbing your hand pulling you close, wrapping an arm around you before saying, "I'm sorry. It's fun to tease you." 

What happened tonight made Mina wonder, "Is dating really like this?" "Is love like this?". Since it's Momo she fell in love with, she really doesn't have any experience at all. Though Momo always gave her hugs and kiss on the cheeks, hold her hand and say sweet things to her, Mina can't count it since she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter