Realization

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon decided to give Jihyo a visit in her office since she needs some advice before talking to Momo. Good thing Momo has a dance practice which means she have some time to have a talk with Jihyo.

"Nayeon unnie?." Jihyo said somehow surprised. Unlike Jeongyeon, Nayeon doesn't really visit her that much. They always visit her before but eversince Nayeon and Momo dated, Nayeon became busy taking care of Momo since that girl is like a lost kid without anyone guiding her. 

"Are you busy?" Nayeon asked. Jihyo was actually busy but knowing that Nayeon needs her, she just shook her head and gave her a warm smile. 

Nayeon didn't waste time and started to tell Jihyo everything. Jihyo is somehow happy that eventhough alot of things happened and there have been alot of changes, Nayeon and Jeongyeon still came to her to listen to her advice. It simply shows how they trust her and treasure her as their bestfriend.

"What if she asked you to for another chance to get back together what are you going to say?" Jihyo asked knowing it might be the reason why Momo asked Nayeon to meet her.

"I-I don't know..." Nayeon said looking down. Jihyo sighed knowing Nayeon was so confused.

"Do you love Jeongyeon?." 

"I do." Nayeon said determined

"Then why are you having second thoughts?" that question shut her up. 

Why is she having second thoughts? She herself doesn't even know why. She loves Jeongyeon but she can't just ignore the fact that she loved Momo and she just can't erase or forget the happy memories they shared together.

"Have you ever consider their feelings?. It's good that you wanted to confess and show how much you love Jeongyeon but if you wanted to continue to pursue her, You should let go of Momo because if you don't, it will only hurt both Jeong and Momo. You have to make a decision Unnie." 

---

"Momo..." Nayeon called breaking the silence between them. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. We tried, but it didn't worked out for us. I didn't mean to hurt you. I loved you I really do but something isn't just right." 

"Let's get back together. Give me one more chance I'll treat you right. I'll love you right." Momo said. Nayeon just sighed and gave her a hug.

"It doesn't matter if you treat me right or love me right, what matters is, you should do it with the right person. And we both know that I'm not the right person." Nayeon gave her a sad smile.

"I think this is the time for you to be true to yourself. Stop denying your feelings. If you love her then you love her. That's it."

"Nayeon.." Momo's tears started to fall. 

"Momo, I know what you feel. You are scared of risking your friendship for love because you are afraid that you might hurt her, you might lose her, but aren't you hurting her now? Isn't she slipping away from you?" What Nayeon have said is true. Momo doesn't really know what to do. She's lost without Mina but at the same time, this is something that she can't tell Mina.

"I know how much you loved me Momo and I'm thankful for that,but that love isn't for me." Nayeon smiled softly and held Momo's hand.

"That love is for Mina. You don't love me as much as you think you do. I resemble Mina, and everytime you look at me, you see her and not me." 

"Nayeon that's not true!" Momo cried.

"If it's not then why are you here? Why are you talking to me feeling so hopeless? It's because you know that she might love Jeongyeon and you don't want to feel the pain that much so you need me right?." 

"Nayeon I already told you-"

"How long are you going to lie to yourself? How long are you planning to hurt her? How long are you gonna use those people around you?!" Nayeon shouted frustratedly. Momo stood there crying so hard. 

"I'm sorry for breaking the truth like this, I've been there Momo and I have decided to breakaway from it. I love Jeongyeon and I will be there for her no matterwhat. Whether she choose me or not I won't leave her. I love her that much and that love gives me strength to stop being a coward." Nayeon turned around and start walking towards the door.

"Have you ever wonder how she felt? If she's hurting or not?." Nayeon left Momo with those questions hoping that it will somehow help the girl realize everything.

---

It's almost past midnight and Momo still can't sleep. As soon as she entered their dorm earlier she saw Mina already dressed up waiting for Jeongyeon to pick her up. Momo wanted to stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter