Friends

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana and Tzuyu barged in Momo's room which surprised both Momo and Mina.

"Tzuyu will sleep over tonight!." Sana said excitedly as she launched herself to Momo and Mina. 

It's been a while since the four of them hangout together. They are all foreign which made their bond stronger than others. Tzuyu was supposed to live with them too but since Sana and Tzuyu are a couple, Momo and Mina thought that it would be better for Tzuyu to live with the maknaes since they are close with them too to save Tzuyu's innocence from their Snake bestfriend. 

"Mina unnie is your foot still hurt?." Tzuyu asked worried as she looked at Mina's foot.

"I'm okay now, maybe 3 or 4 more days and I will be able to walk normally again." Mina explained as she patted Tzuyu's head.

"Mo, let's cook some dinner. Come on!." Sana quickly dragged Momo to the kitchen. 

"Sana Unnie is so weird." Mina shook her head as Tzuyu chuckled.

"Mina unnie" Tzuyu called as she cuddled closer to Mina.

"Hmm?.." Mina hummed as she played with Tzuyu's hair.

"We are always here for you." Tzuyu said which surprised Mina.

Among the three, Tzuyu is the one that she's the least closest to and it's because they have the same personality. Tzuyu is the group's maknae, the unnie line loves to shower her with love and knowing how too much it is for Tzuyu, Mina chose to just always take care of her from a far. 

Mina describes her friendship with Tzuyu as "Friendship that doesn't really need words". They don't need a lot of words, they just knew. They share the same personality maybe that's why they just understand each other more than anyone. 

"Is there anything that I can do to make you feel better?." Tzuyu asked.

"Aegyo." Mina teased. She knew how much Tzuyu hates doing aegyo. 

"Dubu dubu." Tzuyu said cutely as she squeeze her cheeks making the both of them laughed.

Tzuyu is that kind of friend whom always do things in lowkey. She might not directly say it but she has her own ways to make you feel how much she values you. Same as Mina but Mina is more showy. 

---

Days had passed by and as expected, Mina's foot is already healed meaning, she doesn't need help with anyone anymore. Mina was so thankful that she didn't have to bother Jeongyeon or Momo just to carry her around. 

"Mina ya." Mina was surprised to see Jeongyeon standing outside their room.

"Jeongyeon unnie are you waiting for Jihyo?. She left earlier they have a student council meeting." Mina explained. Jeongyeon shook her head and held her hand.

"Let's have lunch!." Jeongyeon said as she dragged Mina to the cafeteria where others are waiting.

"It's a miracle to see the both of you here." Sana joked as she saw the two.

"My diet days are over, time to eat properly." Jeongyeon said and left Mina to get some food for them.

Mina looked over at SaTzu and NaMo's table. That table is full of love. She have always wanted a relationship like SaTzu eventhough they are different they still fit because they balance each othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter