Alone

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost a week since Jeongyeon talked to Mina. Nayeon is back at school but still too fragile for Jeongyeon to leave her alone. Jihyo was still ignoring Nayeon and it seems like she won't reconcile with her anytime soon. Momo looks like she's okay. She's still a bit sad of what happened but she's already joking around with the others. Mina ofcourse, was like Momo's servant. With just one call from Momo no matter where she is, she will run to Momo. It annoys Jeongyeon for Mina to be like this. She's making herself too available.

"Jeongyeon ah.. If you want to go to Mina go to her. It's okay. You've already done alot for me." Nayeon said. 

"You know you can't stand being alone right?"

"No. It's okay. Just go." Nayeon said as she pushed her.

"Okay fine. I'll just ask Sana and Tzuyu to accompany you. See you next class." Jeongyeon said and patted Nayeon's head before leaving.

Nayeon watched Jeongyeon walking away. It's not that Jeongyeon was really walking away from her life but the thought of losing Jeongyeon is something that Nayeon can't bear. She have lost Jihyo and wasn't sure if she can still fix their friendship. She wanted to talk to her, she really do but it's obvious that Jihyo was still extremely mad at her. She was just waiting for Jihyo to cool down and maybe asked Jeongyeon for a little help to talk to her. 

Nayeon never really wanted to be alone. She's used to having alot of friends around her but after being alone for a few days, she realized that being alone sometimes isn't really bad. It made her realize alot of things and gave her time to reflect on her actions. What she did was wrong and she's determined to make it up to the people she have hurt. 

"Penny for your thoughts?." Tzuyu smiled as she sat beside her.

"Where's Sana?." Nayeon asked but remembered that Sana might be mad at her since Sana and Momo were like twins. They've been together since they were a kid so it's not really a surprised if Sana is mad at her. Tzuyu didn't say anything but just gave her a sad smile.

"Things will be fine Unnie." Tzuyu said and held her hand.

---

"Come with me." Jeongyeon said once she reached Mina and Momo's table not even bothering to look at Momo.

"Jeongyeon.." Jeongyeon held her wrist and was about to drag her but Momo stopped her.

"She's not coming with you." Momo said as she glared at Jeongyeon.

"Are you coming with me or not?" Jeongyeon asked Mina annoyed. 

"J-Jeongyeon Unnie I-I'm sorry but Momo needs me.." Mina said apologetically. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"I need you too..." Jeongyeon said as she sighed deeply before walking away.

She didn't mean to be rude but she really needs Mina. There are things that only Mina could understand. She's been bottling up her feelings fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter