String

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, this your plan? Letting her go?" Jihyo raised an eyebrow at Nayeon who is laughing as she watch Jeongyeon trying to imitate Mina. 

"Who says I'm letting her go?" Nayeon grinned.

"You're not?"

"I'm not and I won't. I told you I love her and I won't give her up unless she told me so" Nayeon said with a small smile on her face.

"What are you doing then? You seemed so fine and so calm about how close Jeongyeon and Mina are." Jihyo was happy that it seems like things are getting better but she can't help but get worried for Nayeon who seems to be giving up her happiness.

"I'm doing my job as her bestfriend. I should support her in whatever she wanted to do. Be there for her whenever she needs me. I just realized that what Jeongyeon needed right now is a bestfriend. Someone who she can talk to without any hesitation. She's been through alot and it's because of me. This is the least thing I can do for her. And besides, if she's really happy with Mina who am I to oppose?" Jihyo can see the sincerity in Nayeon's eyes. She really mean everything that she said.

"Jihyo..." Nayeon called making sure she got all of Jihyo's attention.

"Hmm?"

"Stop carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. Let the other members of the student council do some work. Clear your schedules after school. Let your Vice President Chou Tzuyu and the others handle everything today" Nayeon gave her a genuine smile.

"Tzuyu is still young she shouldn't work much." Jihyo said worried.

"Young? She even got a hot girlfriend and we are here both single" Both of them laughed.

"But really, You should take some time off. Tzuyu might be young but she's responsible enough. Besides, Tzuyu have been wanting to help you along time ago but you always rejected it. She felt useless as the Vice President. Give her some work" 

"Fine. Where are we going anyways?" 

"Karaoke." Nayeon winked.

---

Momo knows that Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo will hangout after school which means Tzuyu as the Vice President, will replace Jihyo for the meantime. Momo really wanted to talk to Tzuyu and this is the only time she knows that she can talk to her. Sana and Mina were already home. She drove them home and lied that she forgot something in school. 

"Tzuyu.." Momo called as she entered the office. She's right, Tzuyu was the only one there. During this time, the other student council members are roaming around the school making sure that all the students left already.

"Hey.." Tzuyu said not bothering to look at her and keep on doing the paper works.

"I just wanted to say sorry. I know you think that I'm selfish and spoiled brat but I want you to know that not because I don't take care of Mina the way you or others did means that I don't really care about her." Momo said sincerely.

"I know" Tzuyu said still not lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter