Truth

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo I screwed up! I told her everything! I confessed!" Nayeon said crying as soon as Jihyo entered her room. Jihyo quickly rushed beside her trying to calm her down.

"How did she react?" Jihyo asked once she saw Nayeon calmed down.

"She ignored it. She pretend that it didn't affect her but we both know that it did." Nayeon sobbed.

Jihyo is loss for words. She doesn't know what to say anymore. She doesn't know what's going on Jeongyeon's mind. Jeongyeon was always the blunt one. She could've said that she loves Nayeon too but she didn't and Jihyo knows that it could have been because of Mina. 

"Nayeon Unnie, I'm sorry. It's between the two of you. I think you two should talk." Jihyo said as she hugged Nayeon tighter.

---

Jeongyeon once again spend her lunch time in the rooftop. What Nayeon have said last night keep ringing on her head. Jeongyeon heard the door opened and a smile automatically plastered in her face. Mina must've already done baking her cookies.

"I was waiting for-" Jeongyeon stopped when she realized that it's Nayeon and not Mina.

"You expect someone else?." Nayeon raised an eyebrow. 

Jeongyeon mentally slapped herself for forgetting that beside Mina, Nayeon was the only one who knew her not so secret hiding place. In fact, Nayeon was the reason why it became Jeongyeon's favorite hide out. This is where Nayeon surprised her for one of her birthdays. It's also the time when she knew that she loves Nayeon. 

It's like deja vu, Nayeon looks exactly the same that day. She's wearing the same clothes(their uniform ofcourse) without the necktie since Nayeon often say that it feels like that thing was choking her. Her white headband that Jihyo and Jeongyeon gave at her on one of her birthday when they were in elementary school. Her long straight hair that she hates whenever the wind blew because she said it messes up her look but for Jeongyeon, it's perfection. 

"You're crying." Nayeon stated. Jeongyeon quickly wiped away her tears. Emotions hit her really hard that she doesn't even know that she's already crying.

"Jeong, let's talk. Why didn't you say anything to me last night?" 

"What do you want to hear from me?"

"The truth." Nayeon said in frustration. Jeongyeon keep quiet looking down.

"Jeongyeon come on. Talk to me!"

"You want the truth? I'll tell you the truth!"  Jeongyeon said as she take a deep breath.

"I waited for years, I waited for so long to hear those words and last night the long wait is over. You said it to me sincerely. You looked at me like nothing matters just you and me." Jeongyeon gave her a sad smile.

"But things are different now... I don't know if I love you anymore. I mean, I still love you but not as much as before."

"Jeong, you can love me again right?. I'll make you love me. I swear I will be a better person this time. I'll make it worth it. I'll make myself worth it." Nayeon begged.

"I don't know..." Jeongyeon looked down.

"It's because of Mina right? You love her already." Nayeon cried.

"Nayeon I'm sorry.." 

"No. Don't be sorry. Just so you know I won't stop. I won't gave up o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter