Almost

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'How could I celebrate a love that wasn't real and if it didn't happen why does my heart feel I missed the times that we almost shared I miss the love that was almost there'

Momo can hear Mina's soft beautiful voice she didn't even bother to knock and just opened the door to Mina's room where Mina is as usual, playing in her phone while listening to music. 

'I miss the time that we used to kiss atleast in my dreams just let me take my time and reminise I miss the times that we never had What happened to us we were almost there whoever say it's imposible to miss when you never had never almost had you'

Mina stopped as soon as she feel Momo's presence. She looked down embarass. How come she didn't saw Momo earlier? Maybe she's just too focus on her game or maybe thousands of thoughts are running through her head.

"Mina ya.." Momo called as she sat beside Mina.

"M-Momo unnie.."

"Do you like Jeongyeon that much?" Momo's question confused Mina. 

"I honestly don't like her for you but if you really like her then I think I need to support you. But if she hurt you, forgive me but I'll surely beat the hell out of her." Momo said cutely but full of sincerity. 

"You can't even beat a small bug." Mina teased. 

"Ya! Stop teasing me I'm serious." Momo pouted.

"I don't like her the way you thought I like her. She's just a friend." Mina once again explained.

"Then who is the one that you love?."

Mina didn't say anything but let her eyes speak for her. Mina's eyes is not as big as Jihyo's or as beautiful as Sana's but it's so mysterious and alluring yet so expressive. Mina unconciously moved closer and closer. They are just an inch away.

"MINA! MOMO!" Sana quickly barged in the room excitedly making the both of them moved away.

"Satang.." Momo awkwardly said.

"I miss you." Sana said as she cuddled with Mina and gave her a kiss on her nose. 

Mina just giggled loving how Sana babies her. Mina is the maknae between the three of them but the most matured one. Momo is the oldest but actually acts like a kid and lastly, Sana, she might be the clumsiest and the weirdest but she really knows how to take care of the two. 

Momo watched the two as Sana played with Mina showering her all the sisterly love that she has for the younger girl. Mina was giggling like a kid. It's so rare for her to hear it since Mina has always been the matured one. She only saw this side of Mina whenever Sana is around. Since Sana is really the affectionate and playful one. 

"Ya! Momo are you listening?" Momo snapped back to reality.

"Sorry I was sleepy what is it?" Momo reasoned out but honestly she's just got lost in her own thoughts. She keeps on thinking on what the hell happened earlier and Mina's gummy smile filled her thoughts.

"I said, I told Tzuyu that I wanted to hangout with you and Mina and she said yes. We have the whole night and tomorrow together if that's okay with you or you have a date with Nayeon?" Momo looked at Mina and saw how Mina's expression changes. She doesn't know what's going on Mina's mind and she wanted to know.

"I'm not sure, Nayeon is sick. I need to check up on her first." Momo said and Sana nodded.

"I'll be in my room, I need to check on Nayeon so, I might leave later." Momo told them.

"Okay take care!" Sana shouted as Momo exited the room.

Momo quickly run to her room. Mina's face, Mina's eyes, Mina's nose, Mina's lips, Mina's LIPS! Her lips that looks so soft. Mina's lips that she almost tasted. It looks so sweet... 

'No, Momo she's your bestfriend, your sister! Stop thinking of her that way. She wasn't going to kiss you earlier. Maybe you have something on your face. Maybe an eyelash on your cheek or maybe she's just looking at the shade of your lipstick'

"Argh! Stop!" Momo smack her head with her fist. 

She looked at the origami that Jeongyeon gave her and repeatedly read the note which was written by Mina. But until now, she doesn't get it, she have no idea if it's really Jeongyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter