Friendships

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon sighed deeply one last time before knocking on the door. She's been standing there for 30 minutes now. It's not that she's nervous, she just don't know what to say.

"Jeongyeon ah.." Nayeon called wrapping herself in a blanket coughing. Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow. Nayeon can't really fool Jeongyeon.

"Stop it you are obvious." 

"W-what are you saying?" Nayeon still didn't give up and tried her best to convince Jeongyeon.

"Even Tzuyu didn't believe that you are sick. So stop, you are not fooling anyone. Well, except for Momo." Jeongyeon chuckled.

"And you are not mad?" Nayeon cautiously asked Jeongyeon just shook her head.

"I'm here to apologize because of what happened the other day. I shouldn't snapped at you. I'm sorry." Jeongyeon said sincerely.

"No, It's my fault I shouldn't have forced you. I'm sorry."

"Well umm..." Jeongyeon awkwardly said unsure of what to do.

"Oh let's get inside." Nayeon offered but Jeongyeon shook her head. Nayeon frowned. Jeongyeon have always stayed with her before until her parents come home from work.

"I have work tomorrow." 

"It's sunday."

"Yes, that means I have to work all day." Jeongyeon gave her an apologetic smile.

"Okay fine. Just hang out with me on your day off" Nayeon pouted as Jeongyeon laughed.

"Sure. I'll treat you and Jihyo." 

---

"Momo!." Sana called excitedly as Momo entered Mina's room. 

"Hi" She awkwardly said as she eyed Mina who seems to be unbothered reading a book.

"I thought you will go to Nayeon Unnie?" Sana asked as she cuddled with Mina.

"The examination week is near I need to study. I called her though she said she's feeling better." Momo explained.

"You need some help?" Mina asked.

"I-if it's okay." 

"What subject?"

"Math" 

"It's okay Mina. I'll help her. You should study for your exams too." Sana said as she grabbed her book. Mina just nodded.

Sana is that kind of friend who always do stupid things but actually is smart but not as smart as Jihyo and Mina ofcourse. Sana patiently explained everything to her one by one but she really don't understand. Her mind is occupied by the thoughts of partly Mina partly Nayeon.

She loves Nayeon so much. Nayeon always makes her laugh and always gave her all the attention. She feel so blessed when she and Nayeon became a couple. Nayeon is so popular. She's beautiful, friendly and funny. She's Momo's ideal girl that's why Momo was so happy to have her.

Mina on the other hand, has always been Momo's bestfriend. Mina is a perfect wife material. She's caring, she's lovely and understanding. But the problem is, Momo never really see her as her girlfriend. What happened earlier really confused her, is Mina really trying to kiss her?.

"Ya! Momo are you even listening?!" Sana shouted making Momo surprised and Mina looked at them.

"I-I am I just...I-I don't get it." Momo said giving Sana an apologetic smile.

"Want me to help?" Mina asked but before Momo can even react Sana already said no. 

"Maybe you are tired, take 5 minutes break." Sana said as she tried to study by herself. Momo pouted and sat beside Mina who is busy texting someone at her phone while smiling. 

"Mitang" Momo called as she hugged Mina who quickly hide her phone.

"Momo unnie." 

"You're texting your mom?" Momo asked. Mina just shook her head.

"It's Jeongyeon unnie." Mina said giving Momo her brightest smile.

Momo suddenly felt jealous. It feels like Jeongyeon is taking Mina away from her. Maybe this is what Mina felt at the start of her and Nayeon's relationship. 

---

"Why do you hate Mina so much?" Jihyo asked once Nayeon told Jihyo that she should stay away from her. Which Jihyo obviously, didn't like it.

"I don't hate her I just... I don't know but I don't like her." Nayeon once again, being selfish. Jihyo sighed gathering all the patience she have. She just can't understand Nayeon.

"Where did all of this hate come from? I mean, didn't you like her before?. From what I can recall she's your favorite dongsaeng next to Tzuyu." Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter