Confrontation

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls are so confused and worried. Both Mina and Momo came to school with puffy bloodshot eyes. None of them knows what happened between the two. They tried to ask and approach them but the two won't answer. Momo was crying her heart out in Nayeon's embrace. She's been surrounded by everyone except for Tzuyu and Jeongyeon who are watching Mina from afar thinking of a way to approach her.

"Come on, she needs you." Jeongyeon said to Tzuyu. She already tried to approach Mina and ask her what happened but it didn't work. She knows that Mina might need someone like Tzuyu who doesn't ask any questions and just understands her.

"I don't think I can help her" Tzuyu said looking down.

"You've been looking out for each other from afar. Don't you think it's time to take care of each other side by side?" Jeongyeon gave her a reassuring smile. Tzuyu sighed deeply and nodded. She walked towards Mina and sat beside her.

"Unnie.." Tzuyu called softly. Mina looked at her. She's broken. Tzuyu have never seen anyone this broken and it breaks her heart too. 

"Tzu.." Mina's voice breaks from trying so hard not to cry. Tzuyu didn't say anything anymore she just hugged Mina tightly as if hugging her tight will stick back all the broken pieces together.

Jeongyeon watched them from a far and she somehow think that it's either Mina have confessed or Momo have confessed. But why are they crying they should be happy right?. They love each other. Is it perhaps because of her? Did Mina already have feelings for her or Mina feels like she's being unfair?.

---

"Let's talk." Jeongyeon said once they finished their last class. 

"Jeong"

"Jeongyeon unnie" the girls looked at them worried. 

"What? Are you all gonna protect her again?" Jeongyeon glared at them.

"It's between the two of them we should not interfere." Nayeon said and looked at Momo. Momo just nodded and followed Jeongyeon.

"Is Mina okay? Is she with Tzuyu and Jihyo?" Momo asked worried as soon as they reached the rooftop. 

"Woah. You are worried? Since when did you care for her?" Jeongyeon scoffed. Momo is her good friend but it doesn't mean she would tolerate her stupidity.

"I'm sorry.." Momo said tears flowing down her face. Jeongyeon sighed deeply. She can actually understand why the girls often took her side. Momo is just so precious. Preciously stupid as what Jeongyeon describe her. Momo is so fragile and Jeongyeon knows that Momo won't survive without the help of others because she's just too naive.

"What happened?. We are all worried. I know whatever it is it's between the two of you but seeing you two looking like a mess, we don't really know what to do. We can't help you if we don't know what happened." Jeongyeon said worried. Momo nodded and started to explain.

FLASHBACK

"I know what you feel about me.." Momo was so nervous. Those words just came out of . It just slipped. 

"Ohh..Is that so?." Mina turned around with a sad smile on her face as if she already saw it coming. 

Momo stood there confused. She doesn't know what to do. She doesn't even know what to say. Curiosity and frustration are eating her alive. 

"Goodnight Momo" Mina said and was about to enter her room but Momo stopped her. There's alot of questions in her mind and she want answers now. 

"Why didn't you say anything?!" Momo raised her voice in frustration.

"What do you want me to say?" Mina's voice was so calm as if this is nothing to her but it's everything to Momo. 

"Am I nothing to you?" Momo's voice breaks afraid of what Mina's answer would be. It's now or never. Everything should be settled tonight if not, Momo would be gone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter