Escape

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon looked at Mina who seems to be fine but ofcourse, she can see right through her. Something's wrong. Mina seems to be more vocal and clingy to the group today except for Nayeon and Momo ofcourse.

"Tzu.." She tapped Tzuyu to get her attention.

"What is it unnie?."

"Mina-"

"I see, you noticed too" Tzuyu gave her a sad smile.

"I can't help but get worried do you know something?" Jeongyeon asked since she's been busy with school and her work and haven't really spent time with Mina these past few days. She's just thankful that eventhough Tzuyu was also busy, she can always accompany Mina.

"Give her time, she'll open up to you"

Jeongyeon watched Mina from a far all day. She knew that something is wrong. She had a bad feeling about it.

"Jeongyeonie!" Mina jogged towards Jeongyeon and hugged her tightly.

"Woah! Slow down good thing I catched you" Jeongyeon said hugging Mina back.

"Are you going to your work?" Mina asked looking at her still hugging her not minding how close they are.

"Y-yes." Jeongyeon stuttered. Mina looked even more beautiful close up.

"Can you skip your work for me? Just for today?" Mina asked and Jeongyeon knows that Mina needs her. She sighed defeatedly and smiled.

"Okay. You have plans?" Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. I have something to tell you" Mina's face turned serious making Jeongyeon nervous.

"Mina." She called as she cupped Mina's face.

"You can tell me everything you know." Jeongyeon gave her a reassuring smile. Mina sighed deeply before talking.

"3 days. I only have 3 days left here in Korea. I got accepted to a well known foreign school in the US and got a scholarship in Julliard" 

"B-but H-how? Why all of a sudden?" Jeongyeon asked surprised and confused.

"My parents wanted me to study in US. I declined the offer and came here to Korea to became a trainee. Little did I know, my mom have sent a video of me performing ballet to the schools she wanted me to attend. I got some emails from the school and Julliard. I accepted it" Mina explained tears are already flowing from her eyes.

Jeongyeon was left speechless. The offer for Mina is very rare and it is really a great opportunity but she knows that Mina could reject that offer when she wants to. Since Mina is going to leave within a few days, it simply means that she had already made a decision. There's nothing she can do about it.

"Jeongyeon.." Mina called afraid that Jeongyeon might hate her.

"You'll be back right?." Jeongyeon looked at her already crying.

"Ofcourse. I will be back." 

"Then that's more than enough" Jeongyeon smiled and pulled her into a hug.

They spent the whole day together. Mina even asked Jeongyeon to sleep in their dorm which Jeongyeon gladly accepted since she really wanted to stay with Mina until it's time for her to go.

"Are you sure you are okay if I sleep beside you in your bed?." Jeongyeon joked trying to lift up the mood since Momo was already losing her mind the moment they entered Mina's room. Mina chuckled.

"You are the most gentlewoman I've ever known" Mina said but Jeongyeon was still seemed to be bothered by the news she just heard.

"Does she know?" Jeongyeon asked full of worries.

"No. Please don't tell her" 

"Why not?"

"You know stubborn she can be" Mina smiled sadly. "She'll do everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter