Origami and Rose

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been days since the Nayeon-Jeongyeon incident and Jeongyeon was shutting everyone out since then. Even Mina who always tries to talk to her almost everyday. Mina have already had enough, Jeongyeon was the first one to approach her because of NaMo couple but now, she just treat her like she doesn't exist anymore. 

Mina walked to Jeongyeon's classroom and saw everyone was already leaving. She looked inside and saw Jeongyeon still sleeping and Nayeon seems to be waiting for her to wake up. Mina didn't waste anytime, she threw her bag to Jeongyeon. Nayeon was there looking back and forth at Jeongyeon who is now rubbing her head annoyed and the expressionless Black Swan Myoui Mina. 

Nayeon was so stunned. She have never seen Mina like this before and she was so sure not even Momo or Sana have seen this side of her.

"What the hell are you crazy?!" Jeongyeon shouted.

"I'm knocking some sense to you. You should be thankful." Mina said in a calm but obviously mad tone of voice which sends shivers to both Jeongyeon and Nayeon's spine.

"If you want to continue this friendship follow me, If not then stay here and watch everything falls apart right in front of you." Mina said as she sends one last glare to Jeongyeon and leave.

"Aish! That girl!." Jeongyeon whined but arrange her things and grabbed both of her and Mina's bag before following Mina.

Nayeon was so astonished to what just happened. This is the first time she saw Mina so angry and Jeongyeon acting like she's so whipped. Jeongyeon never really obey anyone but although she whined she still follows Mina which really amazed her.

Nayeon suddenly felt jealous, she's not the type of girl who actually gets jealous but Mina is different and Nayeon just wasn't sure why it affects her so much. Mina is such a nice girl and she have to admit, Mina is everyone's ideal girl (well except for her because she have her Momo). Mina just have this 'I-can-steal-your-partner-within-a-second' face. She's so beautiful and Nayeon seems to see it as a bad thing because it can be dangerous. Her personality is as beautiful as her face which Nayeon thinks why Jeongyeon seems to like her. 

The sudden thought of Jeongyeon saddens her, if she only knew that throwing a bag on Jeongyeon will make Jeongyeon listen to her she would've done that before Mina entered the scene. But she was so nervous to talk to her. Nayeon knew that it's her fault, she have always been selfish and always dragged Jeongyeon into something that she really wants without even bother listening or asking the latter. 

Nayeon is the type of person that if she knew she's wrong she would apologize right away, but what happened between her and Jeongyeon is different. It hurts her how Jeongyeon snapped at her and how Jeongyeon seems to shut everyone out making it so hard to apologize. 

"Hey beautiful" Nayeon looked at Momo that is already in front of her.

"Hey..." Nayeon greeted her and hugged her tightly.

"Is there something wrong?" Momo asked worried. Nayeon cried in her embrace. 

"I-I had a fight with Jeongyeon. S-she hates me now" Nayeon cried.

"What happened?" Momo asked. Nayeon told her everything that happened days ago.

"Wait, what? She snapped at you?!" Momo asked annoyed.

"It's my fault I should've leave her alone when she said she can't" Nayeon said trying to calm Momo.

"But it doesn't mean she should snapped at you like that" Momo said as she kissed Nayeon's forehead. She will talk to Jeongyeon tomorrow. 

---

"Myoui what's your problem?!" Jeongyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter