Ballerina

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's lunch time again, but unlike the past few weeks, Jeongyeon joined the group which made Nayeon happy. Jeongyeon on the other hand, knew that she should stop avoiding Nayeon but get used to it instead.

"It's nice to see you here." Jihyo teased. Jeongyeon just laughed and sat beside her.

"You are not with Mina?." Momo asked.

"No." Jeongyeon simply answered. Eventhough most of the time she's with Mina, she preferred to be alone during lunch breaks. She's not even sure if Mina spend her lunch time with the group or not but from Momo's reaction, the girl must've skipped lunch too.

"I'll look for her and bring her here." Jeongyeon said as she runaway leaving the group confused except for Jihyo who just smirked.

Mina. Mina. Mina. Where that girl could possibly be?. Jeongyeon looked at the library and the rooftop but Mina wasn't there. Jeongyeon doesn't really have an idea where to find Mina but based on her personality, Mina might be on somewhere where she can be alone. 

"Think Jeongyeon think." Jeongyeon said to herself as she runs trying to find Mina. 

"Theatre!" Jeongyeon said once she saw the theatre room. She went in panting. It's so dark, classical music was playing. She saw Mina on the stage dancing gracefully and elegantly.

"The Black Swan." Jeongyeon said as her jaw dropped. She never really saw Mina dance like this before. She knows that Mina is a good dancer but she didn't really expect this. 

Eventhough it's just a practice nothing too serious, Mina's moves are perfect. She's shining. Jeongyeon now understands why people call her Black Swan and why all of her friends even the pabo Nayeon always gets excited whenever Mina is performing. She underestimated ballet. She always thought that it's boring.

*BLAG* 

Mina suddenly lose her balance and fell. Jeongyeon runs toward her. Mina was holding her foot wincing in pain.

"I'll take you to the clinic." Jeongyeon said as she carried Mina. 

"What are you doing here?." Eventhough she's in pain Mina remained calm unlike Jeongyeon who is already panicking.

"I'll tell you after you get your foot checked." 

"Bring me to Momo unnie." Jeongyeon stopped walking and looked at Mina in disbelief. Mina just smiled.

"It's just a sprain. Momo unnie is a dancer she often get sprained too she knows what to do." Jeongyeon was not sure if it's a good idea or what but what's important is to get Mina treated.

Students are staring at them. It must be weird for them to see Jeongyeon the school's ultimate girl crush carrying the Black Swan Myoui Mina. Students often thought that there's a bad blood between the two since they don't really hangout together, they rarely even see them talk. The past few days shocked everyone and now seeing Jeongyeon carrying Mina, for sure it will be a big news that will spread to the whole campus.

"What happened?!." Jihyo asked as soon as she saw them. 

Once Mina was already sitted beside Momo, the girl didn't have to say anything Momo was already treating her foot. Momo was so worried, eventhough she already knew that it's normal for a dancer to sprained her foot once in a while. Mina's training is more intense and the scars and bruises on her feet are the evidence. Momo have always admire Mina's talent. She always admire the girl's passion eventhough for Mina, ballet is just a hobby that became a habit.

"Does it hurt?." Jeongyeon asked worried.

"A little bit but it's okay." Mina smiled. 

"Yah Yoo Jeongyeon you sounded like a mother." Jihyo joked earning a glare from Jeongyeon.

"You should get home and take a rest." Momo said. 

"I'll drive you home. Jihyo just tell your teachers about what happened okay?." Jeongyeon as about to carry Mina again but Momo stopped her.

"Let me." Momo said as she carried Mina. 

"Are you really going to leave your girlfriend again?." Jeongyeon said as she pointed to Nayeon who is watching the whole scene in silence. She looks annoyed. 

"I'll just make sure she's okay. I'll be back after okay?." Momo said to Nayeon and started to walked away with Mina in her arms.

"Ya don't be jealous, Come on let's eat." Jihyo said trying to cheer Nayeon up but it didn't work.

"I'll skip lunch today see you again soon." Jeongyeon said and was about to leave but Nayeon stopped her.

"Take me with you."

---

Momo wrapped Mina's foot with bandage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter