Her Perspective

My Mate

 

 

Morning at school.

Starting from now, I will always fetch Tiffany from their house to school and from school to their house. That's what a good girlfriend do and I'm so willing to do that for her.

Actually, I want to be with her 24/7. Toothless waggled her tail as she sat in her haunch looking at me suggestively like a good pup.

You know why?

Because my girlfriend was just walking beside me in the hallway while our hands were holding. People were staring at us, probably thinking why we're together.

Toothless was jumping around and her smile was clearly visible, she was grinning happily. 

"She's ravishing as always," Toothless said.

"I know right," I answered.

Can you imagine that? I'm talking to myself but she's my wolf form. Looks crazy but I am her and her... being me. She's just more outrageous and dauntless than me and I'm weaker because I'm her human form. But still there's something that I'm sure of, I'm 10 times stronger than normal human. No doubts about that.

"They are looking," Tiffany muttered. I could feel that she doesn't like the attention from the crowd.

"But it's okay so they will know that you're mine," she cooed and I blushed with her remark while Toothless whooped in great happiness.

Then we saw Nick at the side, he was looking at us in awe so I took the chance and I possessively put my arm around Tiffany's neck. I got the smug look on my face as I looked at him.

"I won, she's mine so back off," Toothless growled.

My Pany lowered her head as we passed through the hallway, we went to our classroom.

I was glad because I think as a new couple, we're doing great. She's so sweet to me but I can't help but to worry about something that I don't know. My intuition is bothering me about something but I trust my mate, I trust Tiffany.

Our class started smooth and good but in English class, I guess I need to work hard with it. I'm really at that subject.

We ate lunch at the canteen but I bought foods from outside the school, I'm glad that Summer really liked it as she almost ate it all without giving us. Well, apparently Summer likes foods.

I like Summer, I like her smell I mean, I could sense that she's real like crystal clear. She's the same as my Pany. Don't get me wrong, I just like her as a person. I know that she's a good one unlike Nick, he stinks a lot. I hate his smell.

After that, we went to the library. Summer was chatting with one of our classmates, we supposed to read here or to study. I giggled, she's full of energy though.

I was reading a book, of course, it's about our species.

Then I looked up and stared at Tiffany, she was still stunning while her head down as she read a book on the table.

"What?" She asked as her eyes were darted at the open book.

"What what?" I asked back.

"You're staring at me Tae," she said still eyes on the book.

"Um..." I coughed awkwardly "What do you read?" I asked changing the topic then she finally looked up to me.

"Just a story about werewolves," she shrugged.

My eyes widened and I smiled while Toothless was standing attentively as we looked at Pany, "so she's interested in our kind."

"So what about it?" I asked further. "What do you know about werewolves?"

Tiffany crossed her arms over her chest "Hmm... In myth, it's a person who changes for periods of time into a wolf form, typically when there is a full moon. But nowadays, they can change whenever they want." She shrugged "It's just a fictional character, they really don't exist," she nonchalantly said.

"We do exist!" Toothless yelped.

I nodded "So... is that all?"

"Alpha Wolf is the most important and powerful kind of werewolf there is. He is the leader of a pack, he has powers like healing, physical dominance, enhance senses, memory access and mind links." Tiffany stated and she's still contemplating. Indeed, she's right with that but there's one thing that she missed about alpha, they could control mind within their pack.

We have alpha here in the city but I don't know who he or she was. I never met the alpha since I got here.

Well I'm like Rogue Alpha, I have the will and wisdom to lead and be an alpha but I don't want to be and chose solitude for my personal reasons. I mean, I'm still young and I don't like responsibilities. Yes, my grandpa and dad were alpha before. It's in our blood line but I chose to be a lone wolf.

Tiffany continued "And there are Omega and beta, they're subordinates of alpha. Omega is one of the weakest and the least cared for in the pack while beta's position is below the alpha in the rankings."

I'm impressed she knows quite lot for a human.

"Well, do you know about werewolves' mating?" I asked and grinned at her while Toothless immediately shook her tail.

"Their mates? I think it's their partners, I really don't know about it. Why? Do you know?" She tilted her head waiting for me to answer. Toothless put down her ears, she's disappointed I know.

I sighed "When a werewolf comes across their mate they could sense it. They feel an inexplicable urge to be near the individual. There is something compelling about them. They want to know everything about their mate. They want to spend time with them. Inside, the werewolf would feel a sense of knowing they've found the right one, and they'll no longer feel quite so alone. Everything will feel right, happy, and complete when they're with their mate. It sounds so overly simplistic to just say that the werewolf will just "know" when they've found their mate...but it's true." 

Tiffany agape looking at me "And there's one thing, werewolves have a tendency to avoid people and crowds, and they have a difficult time with trust." But I trust you already, of course, you are my mate.

"You seems to know more about werewolves huh?" She asked and I nodded.

"How do they mate?" Then I blushed. Why would she ask that question?

From Pany's expression, she already got it.

"Oh, ? Now I get it." She bluntly said. Toothless rolled her body like a crazy cat again.

Then Tiffany's face turned red now when she realized what she just said.

"And the marking, a werewolf will bite his or her mate's neck so he or she will inject their blood into their mate's veins, sealing them together. All true mates were chosen individually by the Moon Goddess," I added.

"So it's like, werewolves doesn't have choice for that." I frowned with that.

"What?" I almost mumbled.

"They don't have choice, what if they already love someone but that someone isn't their mate? Rude right?  Is there rejection or something?" Rejection? Why would she think of that? That's disrespect for the Moon Goddess!

Toothless just slumped down and didn't move with what she heard from our mate. Poor wolf.

"Just oral rejection and... or keeping away until they finally meet someone as their mate." I said with the dejection in my voice. I couldn't think of finding someone else.

"Don't worry Toothless, we already got our mate. Don't be sad, mutt." I tried to soothe her. She just replied with whimpers, I hate her seeing like this.

Tiffany nodded "Okay, enough with the wolf things Tae. They are not real."

I saw something changed in her expression but immediately she gave me her eye smile.

Aweee, this girl could give me heart attack.

"Let's go back to our classroom?" She held my hand and stood up.

I did the same and entwined our hands "Okay Pany," then I can't help it but to give her a peck on cheek. She's irresistible, somehow, Toothless sat up and slowly wagged her tail.

Tiffany smiled at me and led the way.

While me, I'm completely entranced by her.

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

If my info about werewolves are not accurate, pardon me. Well thanks to the internet.

So far, so good?