The Marking

My Mate

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

At the rooftop with my Tae.

We were sitting on the floor as I leaned my back to her and she's hugging me. My head was on her shoulder, I feel safe and snug in her arms.

"This is so comfy and I'm getting use to it," I said and she kissed my temple.

"Me too, I can feel your warmth Pany ah," she rested her chin on the top of my head.

Her smell captivated me and I could feel her heartbeat, it's the same like mine, my heartbeat went faster as it runs on a treadmill. And I can't keep my hands off of her as I always long for her touch.

This strong feelings only for her.

I love Kim Taeyeon.

Hwang Tiffany loves Kim Taeyeon.

I sat up straight and turned to face Taeyeon, gosh, this goddess was tempting. She's testing my patience. 

I glanced at her plump lips, I was suddenly engrossed by it and I wanted to taste it. I swallowed and bit my lower lip. Why am I feeling so hot right now?

"Are you okay Pany?" She held both of my cheeks and I could feel my blood rushed in my face.

Taeyeon smiled at me and kissed my nose. Why did she need do that? Oh gosh, this was torturing me.

"Let's g-go back to our room..." I stuttered.

Before I could stand she grabbed my waist and pulled me close to her then she kissed me, it was just a peck but it's lovely.

I gave her eye smile and I gathered up all my confidence as I pulled the back of her head then kissed her again. 

The kiss was perfect and it made my day.

I kissed her feverishly but I didn't rush, just simple lip locking at first. I know, I'm kinda shy about this but I will take time. 

Slowly but deeply. 

I could feel her teeth on my lips but it never hit my own.

Then I felt her soft pink long muscle entered my mouth, it was squishy but not gross. I started to fight back as our tongues were dancing and snuggling. It's odd, but it's pretty accurate. I feel comfortable with this, fling in some sass, I bit her lower lip.

I don't know but my frisky hands were moving from her hair to neck, from her cheeks to her arms. I could feel the heat as she massaged my back.

I broke the kiss and saw her swollen lips. We need air as we wheezed.

Taeyeon was fondling my cheeks as she stared at me "I can't get enough of you but that kiss was amazing."

"Mating," I whispered unconsciously and she blushed.

, mating? It's the pair- bonding or yeah, .

Seriously Tiffany? You're thinking about that?

But I have this urge to do it because I want Taeyeon to mark me so that, no one will gonna separate us.

"Make love to me and mark me," I blurted out but I didn't expect to say those words.

My whole body was shaking but I began to my blouse, my heart was pounding to its limit while Taeyeon was dazed with what I'm doing but I have the feeling that if I don't do this, I will lose her.

Taeyeon held my hands as she stopped me, my cleavage was already visible and she's trying hard not to look.

"Let's do it, please," I entreated.

"Believe me, I want to but... not here. I want to make it special," Taeyeon concernedly said as she buttoned my blouse.

I looked down, I feel unease but Taeyeon lifted my chin using her thumb and index finger then I met her gaze.

"Tonight will be a full moon, what do you think?" She said while her face reddened.

I gulped nervously "O-okay Tae, let's do it tonight. I want you to mark me."

Taeyeon nodded and grinned "Toothless is so eager to mark you Pany ah, so do I."

I pecked her lips "I'm willing to be marked by you... Only by you. I love you and I will never get tired saying those words to you."

Taeyeon kissed me on my nose "I love you too Pany."

Music to my ears.

Tonight, I will be her official mate.

 

 


 

 


 

*****