SHE

My Mate

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I woke up as I stretched in the bed like a cat, I slept really warm and pleasant. Flashbacks crossed my mind and I smiled, I remember every detail on what happened last night. It was wonderful and amazing.

I turned to my left side and saw a very gorgeous woman that I've ever seen, she was sleeping right next to me as some of her hair strands were on her face.

Butterflies in my stomach never leave when I'm with her and I'm so glad that she already marked me.

I'm so happy because this mark will stand as our seal being together.

Taeyeon is mine and I am hers.

I was just staring at her, the woman in my dreams literally but I guess my dreams were too much because I know Taeyeon will never ever hurt me or anyone. She has a kind and forgiving heart, she's really extraordinary.

I leaned forward to her and kissed her forehead then she snuggled into my neck but I pulled and moved down to capture her lips. Just a peck then I gave her pepper kisses on her face.

Taeyeon moaned protesting "Pany, I want to sleep more... It's too early."

I giggled "You're so cute my love."

Then Taeyeon quickly moved on top of me as she pinned me "Good morning Pany, you're so pretty," she said as she gave me once over.

"Good morning, I love you."

"I love you too. I'm glad it's Saturday, no school and we can continue our business last night?" Taeyeon proposed as she waggled her eyebrows.

Morning.

.

I forgot! 

My mom!

I tried to push Taeyeon but as usual, she's stronger than me.

"Why Pany?"

"I need to go home now Tae, mom is surely worried! I forgot to contact her and I brought her car!" I panicked.

Taeyeon moved on the side of the bed sitting, I did the same and jumped off from bed.

"Do you really need to go now?" Taeyeon asked pouting.

"Uh... So cutey. Yes Tae, I'm sorry," Mom will gonna punish me with this. 

Maybe I'll be grounded for a week. Geez.

"And can I borrow clothes? Because you ripped mine last night," I said.

Taeyeon smirked "In one condition, kiss me?"

I gave her eye smile and went back to the bed, I absolutely wanted a kiss from her because I can't get enough of her.


 

 

 

After a hot make out, I went home because I know my mom was worried so much.

In front of the door of our house, I took a deep breathe. 

Before I could open the door, it was opened by none other than my mom.

She has her very serious face and her eye bags were noticeable, she didn't have enough sleep last night. I feel guilty.

She moved aside and let me in.

Mom closed the door "To the kitchen, I made breakfast for you."

I nodded and we went to the kitchen. She prepared pancakes, my favorite!

Mom just stood staring at me while I'm eating.

"You didn't call," she said.

"Sorry mom, I left my phone in school," I excused but it's true.

Mom sighed "You're with Taeyeon?"

I nodded as I took a big bite of my pancake.

"I see, you finally did it. She marked you," she stated and I choked.

I gave her confused look.

"Your mark is obvious and you're not hiding it neither," Mom pointed her finger to my neck then I shyly touched the mark.

"Yes mom, she already did."

"You're like a married couple now, how's the honeymoon?" Mom asked as she grinned.

I choked again. 

I thought she's angry but thank God, she's not.

"Mom!" I whined.

"Tiffany!" She cackled "I'm just kidding but next time, inform me kay? I was worried and you brought my car, how can I go to work?" Mom concernedly said.

I nodded "I'm sorry mom, I promise. It won't happen again. Thank you and I love you," I sweetly said. I know she won't resist it.

Mom gave me her eye smile, well, she's my mom I got it from her. She's so beautiful as ever.

"I love you so much sweetie," she stepped closer to me and kissed my crown.

"Anyway, invite Taeyeon later for dinner. I will tell you everything that I know, I think it's the right time."

"Really mom?" I squawked in excitement.

Mom nodded "Really, you both deserve to know."

Then our bell rang.

"I got it," Mom said. "Just eat," then she walked out from the kitchen.

As I said before, everything was finally starting to fall into place. This love was good for me. Too good to be true. But I can handle it, Taeyeon and I will manage it. We're still young so we will try to control our feelings but after we graduate college, I want to marry her. I will marry her.

I noticed that mom didn't come back yet, what took her so long? And in this early morning? Who could that be? So I stood up and followed her to check them.

My instinct said that something bad might happen. 

Geez. I hope not.

When I saw the front door, it was opened then I saw her, oh... She's here.

She saw me and smiled so I smiled back at her.

But I frowned, where's mom?

I stepped closer to her then I saw mom was lying on the floor!

I was about to turn but I felt sting in my neck, I fell on the floor but I felt nothing. 

I was paralyzed.

 

 

Then my eyes closed into darkness.



 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

Who is she? Obviously, Tiffany knows her.