Dinner or Disaster?

My Mate

 

 

 

We were sitting in front of the table and there were a lot of foods on it. Mom's specialty was pork bulgogi with the twist of cream and spicy sauce. 

It's heaven! Toothless really like it, so do I.

Me and Sunny were sitting across Tiffany and mom.

Sunny looked very comfortable when she knew mom was a police officer before.

Mom. It feels so great to call her like that.

Toothless trotted around as I stared at Tiffany, this naughty wolf makes me chuckled.

Tiffany gave me a confuse look.

"You're so beautiful," I mouthed her.

Tiffany bashfully down her head, I like it when I make her blush.

"She's really cute when blushing, can I mark her now?" Toothless grinned as her tongue was out like a dog.

Eww!! Gross! "You're not a dog, Toothless. Put your tongue inside!" She yowled and gave me puppy eyes.

I shut my eyes, this wolf of mine is really unbelievable!

"Are you alright Tae?" Tiffany asked and I felt her hand on mine. I opened my eyes and saw her stunning face.

Toothless played dead as her back hit the ground, her paws on air then she began to shake her body. Now she became crazy cat. Crazy TISH cat!

"I'm not a cat!" She grumbled.

But you look like one!

"You seem off tonight, are you okay?" Tiffany asked again as she the back of my hand.

"Um... Y-yeah, I'm fine. Thank you."

Then we continued to eat.

"So, Sunny... Taeyeon is your cousin?" Mom asked, she looked interested.

Sunny nodded and took a mouthful of her meal.

"We lived in jeonju but my family moved to Incheon for some reasons," Sunny said that while chewing her foods. Gross. She was eating her words too. I gritted my teeth. She was embarrassing us!

"I see, what's your parents' work anyway?" Mom asked again as she sipped her juice.

"Um... My dad is a... Surgeon. Right! Yeah, and my mom is a lawyer," Sunny averted her eyes from mom. She wasn't good at lying, likewise.

Her father was a doctor in their pack while her mom was investigator like her. Not bad.

"Wow, you must have a wealthy family," Mom exclaimed.

Sunny nodded "Yes, we have a mansion. You should come and visit some time."

I nudged her under the table but she just ignored me.

"Really? I'd like to visit your mansion," Tiffany said while playing her foods.

"Okay sure," Sunny smiled at Tiffany while the latter was looking at her suspiciously.

"Your mother is a lawyer, great. From what company dear?" Mom asked further.

"Lawyers Comp," Sunny answered.

"Lawyers Comp?" Mom repeated.

"Lawyers Company," Sunny clarified.

I frowned as I looked at Mom and Tiffany's reactions, their mouths were slightly opened.

"You said, this Sunny was smart and observant! Seriously, lawyers company? Who would believe that?" Toothless was laughing but more like barking! She rolled her eyes at my remark.

"Oh dear, I've never heard that before," Mom was like offended. Obviously, Sunny was lying.

Sunny just shrugged.

"So, how you became cousins huh?" Tiffany sarcastically asked as she leaned her back on the chair looking intensely at Sunny.

"Uhh... Her mom, I mean my mom and her dad are cousins. No, I mean siblings. Yeah... That's it," Tiffany's eyebrows snapped together as she turned her attention to me.

"Let's talk, Taeyeon," Tiffany sternly said as she stood up and walked to her room.

I swallowed hard as I glared to Sunny, she was avoiding it as she looked somewhere else.

"I think Tiffany is not in the mood, go Taeyeon... talk to her," Mom advised.

"Okay mom," I excused myself and followed Tiffany.




 

 

 

 

Inside her room, I toured my eyes around and it's hurting me. 

It's all shades of pink! This girl is so girly, I guess.

"My room is not a park that you can just look around," Tiffany said looking at me blankly.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"So... Who is Sunny?"

I stared at her cautiously.

"Don't lie to me Taeyeon, obviously, she's lying. She's not your cousin! Who is she?" She demanded.

"She's scary right now..." Toothless shuddered.

"Um.. She is... Uh..." I can't think right now. What will I'm gonna say?

"Is she your ex?"

"What? No!" Heck no! "Over my dead body!" Toothless sneered. "Our Pany is jealous!"

"Then why are you pinning her to the wall when I saw you at school? Why would you lie to me? To mom? Why would you say that she's your cousin? Why??" Tiffany crossed her arms over her chest as she shot me questions.

I didn't respond, I was speechless.

"We're just new couple Taeyeon but you lied already. Why? Don't you trust me?" Tiffany flumped on her bed.

"Of course, I trust you and... I-I... I'm sorry," I darted my eyes away from her. I'm really guilty about this.

"Tell her the truth!" Toothless said.

What? Are you crazy? 

"I don't want to lie anymore, I could sense that she's hurt! I can't bear this!" Toothless snarled.

"We need to tell her. It's now or never!" Toothless was desperate.

 What if she didn't accept us? Or worst, she would be scared of us!

"I don't care if that's the consequences! I don't want to hide myself! She needs to know me!" Toothless fulminated.

I didn't expect this. 

This was so fast.

Too early.

"Please Taeyeon, tell me the truth. Why did you lie? Are you hiding something or you're just playing with me?" I gazed back at her.

"Of course, I'm not playing! I'm serious with our relationship!" I said trying to convince her.

Then I saw tears were streaming down her face, it made my heart plummeted on the floor. I hate seeing her like this! And I'm the one who cause her pain.

"We need to tell her now," Toothless kept insisting it. She was eager to introduce herself to Tiffany.

But she's right, it's now or never.

I took a deep breath then I drew near to Tiffany. I sat beside her on the bed. She was just staring at me while still crying.

"Fine, I will tell you the truth Pany..."

This was harder than I anticipated, I wiped her tears as I fondled her cheeks.

"Me and Sunny are just friends... We are the same kind."

"Friends? You don't look friends as you pinned her to the wall. And what do you mean by same kind huh?" She asked with jealousy in her voice.

"Pany... Me and Sunny are..." Say it! Now!

"You two are what??" Tiffany adamantly asked.

"Werewolves!" I raised my voice a bit.

Tiffany stared at me as if she saw a ghost "What??" She managed to ask again but I know she heard it clear, she just want to clarify it.

"Me and Sunny are werewolves, she's here to investigate about what happened to the alpha here in Seoul. I was pinning her to the wall that time because I want her to tell me why she's here," I explained never leaving her eyes.

She gaped with what I said, she was completely astonished by it.

I couldn't blame her.

But I hope that she will accept me for who I really am.


 

 

 

*****
 

 

What would be Tiffany's reaction?