Revealed

My Mate

 

 

A/N: Drama ahead.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I'm so excited to mark her!! Toothless squealed. I rolled my eyes as she wiggled her .

"What? Are you talking to Toothless?" Tiffany asked. We're walking in the hallway while hand in hand, no more students outside because the bell already rang.

Last subject for this day and later, Tiffany will be my official mate.

I nodded "She's a dork."

It's Toothless turn to roll her eyes, I love her goofiness.

Then I smelled something dreadful and suddenly, Nick blocked our way with his smug face. Now I know why, he really stinks. We stopped looking at him, he was just smirking.

Can I just kill him now? Toothless asked innocently.

"What do you want? We're late for our next subject. off," I said as I can't control myself but to be mad just seeing him.

Nick harshly shoved our hands and he pulled Tiffany beside him.

"What are you doing??" I irritably asked. He's getting deep into my nerve!

Let me take over you then I will bite him! How dare this idiot hold my Pany?! Toothless growled angrily. She's more possessive than me.

Tiffany tried to pull away but Nick didn't let her "Nick, let me go please..."

"Stop this act Tiffany, I know your plan," Nick said then Tiffany turned pale and she was staggered.

"Nick stop this please, let me go!" Tiffany worriedly said as she panicked.

"I heard it, you and Summer were talking about your plan. Just this morning," Nick glanced at me. 

Plan? What plan?

"Please Nick, don't..." Tiffany begged. I don't understand, she's getting agitated. I have a bad feeling regarding this ty plan.

"What's this? And what plan are you talking about?" I asked impatiently.

"No Tae-"

"Her plan is just to break your heart Taeyeon. She's just playing with you all along and she's doing it because of me. You always bully me and this is the payback." Nick bluntly stated.

Tiffany pulled away from him as she shook her head.

"Wh-what?" I froze. I can't comprehend it as I felt my heart was stabbed a million times. I was utterly stunned.

Tiffany was just playing with me?

"Are you dumb? Tiffany doesn't love you, she's just playing with you and I'm the one she really like!" Nick laughed at me. "You deserve this, you good-for-nothing dyke!"

"Please Tae, let me explain... Please. Oh my god..." Tiffany was trembling and crying as she held my arm.

"Is this true Tiffany?" I tried to stop my tear to fall.

"Please Tae, let me explain..." Tiffany pleaded.

"Is this true huh?" I repeated.

Tiffany just cried and sobbed.

"You're just playing with me?" I asked more, I wanted to know the ing truth!

"Tiffany, stop this. If you like me, you can have me. She don't deserve you and thank you for the revenge. I appreciate this." Nick sweetly said.

"Shut up Nick! Yes, I like you before but I love Taeyeon now. Just go away! Don't ruin my life!" Tiffany yelled at him.

Nick looked hurt "But this is just an act right?"

Tiffany shook her head "Please leave us alone Nick."

"You're crazy," Nick punched the wall and walked away.

"Tell me Pany, is that true?" I asked again as I stared at her. I was crying as my tears kept falling down my face.

"Taeyeon-"

"Please answer me, is that true?" I'm so desperate to know the truth. ! Why would she just answer!?

She can't do that to us! I know Pany loves us! Toothless frantically said.

"Y-yes..." She confirmed. "It's true but-"

"!" I shouted.

No no... That's not true... Toothless fell on the ground, lifelessly. She yelped as she closed her eyes.

My world came crushing down with the truth. 

Tiffany was just playing with me, she don't love me, it's all an act!

She deceived me, she's really good at it.

I was shaking as my legs became weak while Toothless want to take over me and runaway.

I bitterly laughed "You... You're just playing my feelings... I trusted you Tif-pany but..."

Tiffany hugged me tightly "I love you Taeyeon, please believe me!"

I tried to push her gently but she hugged me tighter.

"Stop this, you win. Your plan succeed. I'm hurt, I fell in love with you. Now you can be with that stinky guy," I was hurt and mad with what she did.

"Please Tae... I love you. Please..." 

She loves me? 

But what if she's just deceiving me? 

What if she want to continue her plan?

How can I trust her again if she lied to me since from the start?

Toothless?

What do you think?

Hey...  Please talk.

Toothless? Then I heard yelps.

"Stop saying that, stop saying your lies... I don't trust you anymore. Now you got what you want, leave me alone!" I vociferated and pushed her as she stumbled on the floor.

I wanted to help her and I didn't mean to hurt her but as I remember the truth, I can't stand it so I just walked away from her.

I need to be away from her.

I need to breathe.

Now I realized that sudden changed of her and said that she likes me. I'm so stupid not to notice it. I was too blind because she's my mate...

 

 

But not anymore.


 

 

 

 

*****



NP: Sorry not sorry by Dean Trbl ♥