The Reason

My Mate

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"Werewolves?" I almost whispered.

Taeyeon nodded as she gazed at me.

Werewolves? I couldn't process her statement in my mind. Was this some kind of a joke? Prank?

Seriously?

Then I laughed hysterically, I thought she was serious about this.

"Don't make me laugh Taeyeon, werewolves? Forget it!"

I was really hurt that she lied to me, I couldn't control myself and I cried.

I thought that she trust me.

But why would I think of that? I'm the one who supposed to trick her.

And now she's fooling me with this werewolf thingy, I'm not idiot to believe her. 

What? Do I look like 5 years old to fool around?

"If you can't say the truth, don't make story to cover your lies! And that's the lamest reason I've ever heard. Werewolves! I'm not going to listen with that crap!" Still, I couldn't control my sudden outburst, this was overwhelming.

"Then I will show you... Tomorrow. I will show you who really I am. After school, let's go to my place and just be ready. Please, Pany..." She pleaded.

I ran my fingers through my hair "Are you serious??"

"Just trust me this time, promise I will never lie to you again," she looked at me like she was determined about this .

I can't say no to her, anyway. 

I need to be in control with our game.

"Whatever Taeyeon, just go now," she tried to reach me but I moved away. I'm still mad because of what she did.

"Okay, we will go now. Good night Pany, I'm sorry and I love you. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Just go to the school tomorrow, giving me a ride makes me feel suffocating. I feel like I'm not free," then I immediately regret that. 

Damn it Tiffany,  did you see her face? She was hurt! Yes... you're hurt but you don't need to hurt her back!

I wanted to smack my head with that!

"You feel like that? I... I'm sorry... I- I didn't... know," Taeyeon bowed her head as she walked to the door.

I felt that my heart clenched so I stood up and followed her.

I grabbed her shoulder to make her face me so that I could kiss her on lips.

This was my way to say I'm sorry to her and also, I missed those soft lips. 

I kissed her gently and simple then I pulled away.

"I'm just mad, don't take what I said. I didn't mean it. Take care, bye Tae," I turned around and walked to my bed. My legs were shaking and my stomach was filled with swarm.

I heard the door closed and I stumbled on my bed.

What's this?

Why did I kiss her?

What's happening to me?

I think I'm going to be crazy with this girl.

I love being with her and I'm so affected when she lied to me.






 

*****


 

NP: FALLING IN LOVE BY 2NE1  ☺☺