The Curse

My Mate

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

At the school ground, under a big tree.

"Sunny, what is it?"

She's just playing around again interrupting our good moments with our mate. Toothless  rolled her eyes. She's really irritated with this girl. 

Anyway, Toothless action surprised me... she didn't want flea bath last night because she don't want to erase Tiffany's lip mark on her forehead. She's also bragging it to me. Duh. Silly mutt.

"It's about the case and I found something in the past, my mom told me about it. She concluded that it might relate to this case," Sunny strictly said. She's being serious right now.

I sighed as Toothless listened intently "What is it?"

"This case in Seoul maybe related to the curse about the twin brothers, Dae Jung and Do Jung," she stated as she raked her fingers through her hair.

"Wait. I heard that before from my grannies, they were punished and killed as their souls were transferred to necklace and ring. They killed their mates brutally because they cheated. They're royal blood, Dae Jung was the alpha that time and the twins almost killed their whole pack." That was insane. I know it hurts if our mates will cheat or deceive us but it's not a reason to kill them.

Sunny nodded "You're right about it, the cursed ring and necklace took care of the elders but then, stolen by some alpha. The twins will control an alpha which their mates did the same, cheated. It passed over centuries and few years ago, there's an alpha who was killed by human. The necklace was broken because of it. The curse will be broken if the one who wears it was killed or it will be taken from them," Sunny explained while Toothless started to pace.

"Taken?"

"We have to remove it from the controlled body but I think it's impossible because once they wear it, it will stick to their skin so the only way is to kill them," Sunny clarified.

"So if this is related, the alpha here was controlled by the twins?" I asked again.

Sunny shook her head "Only the ring was left, it's Dae Jung the most powerful alpha before."

"Dae Jung controlled the alpha and killed his mate," Sunny nodded.

"After the kill, the ring will automatically detached from them and they will go back to normal. The alpha here in Seoul was the most kind and caring alpha. Maybe he was so guilty that he killed his wife..."

I intervened "That's why he committed suicide."

"We must find that ing ring and bury it in a place that no one will ever gonna discover it, before it find another alpha to control again! They killed many of our kind because of their stupid pride! It must be stopped!" Sunny raged. This was the real Sunny indeed, severe but caring.

We must stop this ing curse! Toothless yelled. Language Toothless!

"But why the elders do nothing about it?" I asked anxiously.

"Because the elders are stereotype and oldies, they think it's okay because cheating in your mate is a big sin for them," Sunny glumly said.

My eyebrows drew together "They're ing stupid with that!"

Toothless growled, she wanted to kill them. Calm down wolf. Chill.

"I know, so we will do this together okay?" Sunny asked me and smiled.

"Of course, we will," we punched our fists.

She's not that idiot though... Toothless said with a grin.

Sunny is a real smartass!
 

 

 

 

 

*****