Back to Seoul

My Mate

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Toothless was kept howling because of happiness. She was jumping around, sliding and kicking her feet everywhere.

Sometimes she also stand like a human with just her hind feet. Dancing as she lifted her forefeet while waggling her bushy tail.

Yes! Oh yes! Tiffany called us and she wanted to meet us tomorrow. I'm so excited to see her. I miss her so much.

I was driving home while Sunny was sulking in the passenger seat. She didn't want to go home yet. She wanted to stay there to find her mate but our mission there was over. We already interviewed werewolves who were members from the previous pack in Seoul.

Well yeah, Sunny doesn't have a mate yet.

"Just because your girlfriend called, you will just go home right away! She was ignoring you for few days and with just one call, you will immediately crawl back to her! You're not her dog!" Sunny ranted.

"This is important Sunny, she made a decision if she will accept me or not! And we're already done with our interviews!" I justified.

Sunny murmured things that I didn't hear, I don't mind it. I know she's just upset.

"So... Back to the case," I changed the topic "all the werewolves that we interviewed had the same observation about their previous alpha. They said the alpha wasn't himself, it's like, he changed with all of a sudden. He became harmful and they felt like he was controlled," I wrapped up the information.

Sunny stiffened "If he was controlled, it must be someone or something powerful. He also killed his mate."

"Surely, the elders know about this but why they just closed this important case about the alpha?" I cocked my brow as I glanced at Sunny.

"There's something wrong here, Taeyeon. We must figure it out," Sunny strictly concluded.

I nodded.

Then she slumped her shoulders "But I still don't like what you did, just right now doggy!" Sunny still couldn't get over it.

"Childish mutt," Toothless laughed with her hoarse voice.

I giggled "It didn't cross my mind to name my wolf side, you're really something Taeyeon. And you are talking to it, it's your own self," she shook her head.

"Then give your wolf side a name?" I suggested.

Her mood suddenly raised as she clapped her hands "Great! Good idea!" 

Is she a bipolar or a natural crazy werewolf?

I guess... I'd go for the second.

Sunny went quiet as she was thinking.

"Now I know what will I give her!"

"What?" I keenly glanced at her.

"SK," she aswered. "Oh she likes it! My wolf likes it!" She cheerfully said.

"Why SK?" I'm curious.

"You don't remember? You gave that name."

My forehead furrowed as I was trying to remember it. SK? Soon Kyu?

"Duh. It's SunKwang!"

Toothless rolled her eyes "Do you really believe that she's an investigator? It's just a simple name but she didn't remember it right."

I glanced at Sunny, I saw her winced. Maybe her wolf growled at her.

"Okay okay, I'm just kidding. It's Soon Kyu!" Obviously she's not talking to me but to her own wolf.

Toothless laughed at Sunny's childishness.

Believe it or not but Sunny is one of the best investigators in our kind. Sometimes, she's just being careless and childish.

And back to my Pany, I'm really excited to see her!

But don't expect too much Toothless, what if she reject us?

"Kill joy," she snorted.

Fine, let's go home and find out!



 

 

 

*****