Dominated

My Mate

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Without further ado, I went straight to Tiffany's house with Sunny. Mom called me, she said a woman attacked her and she's so sure that the woman took Tiffany away.

In front of their house, mom was standing as I stopped the car, she ran towards my car. She climbed in at the back seat. Mom's massaging her forehead.

"Are you okay mom?" I asked.

Mom nodded and gave my jacket. I let Tiffany used it this morning "Smell it and trace Tiffany," she instructed.

My eyes widened, she knew that I'm a werewolf?

"Please, let's find my daughter."

I took the jacket and smelled it, Tiffany's scent was on it. Even without it, I know Tiffany's scent very well. Of course, she's my mate.

I sniffed deeply, I could smell her scent in the air. I started the engine and followed it.

If something bad happen to Tiffany, I will kill that ! Toothless gritted her teeth.

"Who could that be?" Sunny asked as she's tapping her chin with her index finger.

"I think I already saw that woman somewhere... School or I don't know," Mom tried to think hard but I could see that her head still hurt.

After few minutes of driving, the road was familiar to me. 

It's my way home.

I hope nothing happened to my Pany or I swear, I couldn't control myself and hurt that person who abducted her.

We stopped in front of my house, weird but I saw mom holding back her tears when she saw it.

Tiffany's scent was very near somewhere and I followed it. We went inside the forest, walked for a moment and stopped.

I froze.

This place. 

Why here?

The place where my parents are buried.

There were two big gravestones as I saw their names, Kim Heechul and Kim Erika.

Actually, I don't like to go here because it makes me miss them so much. Though my grannies took care of me, my parents never failed to make me feel that they love me. They always talked to me through mind links.

I snapped back to reality when I smelled Tiffany's scent. It was too strong, she's just here somewhere.

"Tiffany's here," I confirmed.

We looked around but we just saw tall trees, leaves and birds.

"Are you sure Taeyeon? There's no one here," Sunny stated.

Mom was staring at my mother's gravestone, she also touched it and tears started to fall.

What? Did Tiffany's mom know my mother?

Then we heard a woman's laughed, we looked around desperate to see the person but there's none.

"Who are you? Show yourself!" I ordered.

"Too full of yourself Kim Taeyeon!" The woman's voice changed to man.

Then someone popped out in the air, it's the woman and she's holding Tiffany in neck. They landed as I saw the woman with marks on her face, it looked like tribal marks.

"Impossible!" Sunny yelled.

"Y-Yoona??" My eyebrows furrowed.

"Now I remember her, she's Tiffany's professor!" Mom frightened. "Please let go of Tiffany..."

Yoona laughed and pushed Tiffany towards mom, the latter immediately hugged Tiffany.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Mom worriedly asked as she observed Tiffany, literally from her face down to her hip.

Tiffany nodded "She's not in herself," she told.

"Look Taeyeon, the ring! She's wearing the cursed ring!" Sunny panicked as she pointed Yoona's hand.

Yoona confidently showed her hand, the ring was on her pinky.

"She's possessed by Dae Jung!" Sunny exclaimed.

"I thought, he can only control the alpha?" I asked Sunny.

"I didn't say that but most of the cases," Sunny clarified.

Yoona, I mean, Dae Jung laughed "I can control whoever I want, I am once an alpha," he said with his croaky voice. "It just happened that this human was near the lake where the previous alpha threw the ring after I used him!"

"Stop this! You already killed many of our kind just because of stupid reason!" I yelled at him.

"Shut up! They deserved to die! They cheated and deceived us so why are you siding them Taeyeon? You're crazy to still accept your mate even if she fooled you!" Dae jung fumed as the wind sharply blew.

"Yes, she lied and hurt me but I love her. She deserve a chance as she asked for it. You know, you don't really love your mate! You're just hurt because of your pride!" I bluntly said.

"How dare you to insult me? You're just a piece of Taeyeon like your father!" He laughed. "You little cub! You're nothing!"

I raged as he mentioned my father, he's mocking him!

"I will control you little cub but I guess, there's no need of it," the wind calmed down and everything went silent.

"What do you mean?" Sunny asked.

"Because this woman, the mother of your mate killed... your father," he proclaimed.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"This woman, Hwang Mi young killed Heechul," he clearly said then guffawed.

Mom, Tiffany's mom killed my father?? 

She knew all of these? 

And that's why we smelled wolf's blood on her.

.

I was deceived again!

My heart was burning in wrath.


 

 

 

*****



 

 

 

Tiffany's mom named Mi young while Taeyeon's parents named Heechul and Erika.

Q: Why Mi young would kill Heechul? Any guess?