Fazed but dazed

My Mate

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I'm still in the process where I'm trying hard to accept the fact that Taeyeon is a werewolf.

Werewolf.

A fictional character.

A beast.

A monster.

Impossible.

It was demented.


















 

 



 

But amazing.

Well, I'm still afraid that she might hurt me... Or not. You're just over reacting.

I groaned loudly as I messed my hair. I was in my room contemplating what just happened this past few days.

Taeyeon was avoiding me but sometimes, she talks to me but I don't. 

I can't, I feel not safe near her.

Over reacting again.

Shut up! My subconscious was contradicting me?  off.

"But I miss her..." I whispered.

Oh no, did my mouth actually say that?

I sat up on my bed and my face scrunched up.

Taeyeon was absent two days ago as well as the Sunny girl. Maybe they're together somewhere.

What if Taeyeon choose Sunny as her new mate because she thinks that I rejected her? They're not really related to each other so it's possible.

And what if they're dating now?

No, no... She said, mates are chosen by Moon goddess whatsoever.

I need to control myself so I could go back to the game which I started.

If you continue to lie to her, you will regret it after. I don't care.

Admit it, you just want to continue because you want to be with her. You like her! I just rolled my eyes with that thought.

If you continue this, there's no way you out. You are Taeyeon's mate, you will be with her for the rest of your life. I would love that.

I shook my head then I slouched on my bed. Am I thinking to have a life with Taeyeon?

Are you nuts Tiffany? Wake up! She's a werewolf, you're a human.

She's different, you're just ordinary.

And she's... She's a monster!

Then someone knocked on my door, it woke me from my trance.

"Tiffany, sweetie... The dinner is ready, come on!" Mom yelled at the other side of the door.

I'm not in the mood to eat "Mom, I don't want to eat!"

Then she came in and she looked worried.

"Why sweetie?" She sat beside me on the bed.

"I don't have appetite and I'm tired," I reasoned out as I sat up.

"But you didn't eat breakfast this morning... Did you eat lunch at school?"

I nodded "Sandwich."

Mom frowned as she held my cheeks "Are you sick sweetie?" Then she checked my temperature on my forehead and neck. "You're temp is normal, I guess. Are you okay?"

I barely nodded as I feel so drained "Maybe I just need some rest mom."

"Okay... Do you have problem with Taeyeon?" How did she know? I looked at her in disbelief.

"I just notice that she doesn't come here anymore, do you have misunderstanding?"

I shook my head, of course I wouldn't tell her that my girlfriend is a werewolf. She will laugh and maybe she will take me to the doctor to check if I'm still sane.

"We're good, just busy at school," I snorted. I can't lie to my mom and she would always know if I do.

"It'll be alright sweetie, just talk and give each other a chance. It's normal for couples to have problems. This will make you both stronger." But it's not just a simple misunderstanding, mom.

Should I tell her? She's a police, maybe she could help me?

But what if she freaks out and tell it to the authority? 

What will happen to Taeyeon?

Experiments?

Or maybe they might kill her?

Am I being exaggerated with my thoughts?

Maybe I should try, mom is always understanding and she likes Taeyeon.

Maybe she would understand.

"Mom... Can I ask you something?"

"Sure sweetie, what is it?"

"Um... Do you... Believe..." I exhaled. 

Don't forget to breathe Tiffany.

"Do you believe in... werewolves?"






 

*****

 

 

 

 

NP: Becase of You Afterschool