Possessive Type

My Mate

 

 

I waited till the nurse was done treating Nick's bruises, she put ointment on it while Taeyeon was waiting outside the infirmary.

"Thank you for taking me here Tiffany, I think I will stay here because my eyeglasses were cracked. I can't really see without it even now... I can't see your beautiful face," he stated and my face turned crimson red.

"I-it's okay, you're welcome," I stuttered. Geez.

He leaned forward and kissed my cheek, butterflies were rioting in my stomach.

I stepped backward, my heart was beating like a drum. , control yourself Tiffany Hwang.

"I-I better go now," I shyly said.

He vigorously nodded "Oh, sure, okay... Thank you," he said while rubbing the back of his head.

Then I ran outside and  bumped to none other than Taeyeon, I could sense that she wasn't in the mood with her flinty expression. I could also sense that she was just controlling herself from something.

"Ya, I know what you did to Nick," I started as I suspiciously stared at her.

Taeyeon bitterly smiled "He's clumsy and... Weak. He deserved that."

I huffed, she was annoying "Let's say he really is but you have no rights to bully or hurt him! None of y'all air-headed!" I bluntly said.

Taeyeon scoffed and held my wrist, I tried to shove her but in my surprise, she's stronger than me. She dragged me as I continued trying to free myself from her grip.

"Where are you taking me? Our class will start soon! I don't want to be late! Get off of me! Ya!" I shouted angrily.

But she just continued to drag me. I hate her, she's bipolar. She's acting kind awhile ago then now, she's rude and bossy.

Taeyeon brought me in the locker room then she pinned me on the wall.

"You are mine," she whispered.

My eyes widened, did I hear it right? I looked at her quizzically.

"I know you like me too Tiffany, don't' deny it, I can sense it," My forehead creased, too full of herself much??

"What do you m-mean?" I asked.

"Don't go near to that guy again, you are mine Tiffany. Just mine!" She possessively claimed.

I tried to push her but she didn't let me go "I'm not yours. Are you crazy? We just met! And for your information, I'm not into girls! I'm not a lesbian!"

"Do you think I like this? I have no choice!" She growled and I flinched.

"Sorry... But..." Before I could finish my sentence she kissed me!

I didn't know why but my heart was beating fast to its limit and there was something in my stomach that rumbling, it was like there were dragons inside it.

I thought kissing would be amazing like there's fireworks but this was just simple. I felt her soft, warm and wet lips that brushes mine and just her alone.

Fireworks didn't work, maybe because I don't like her as my lover. Maybe the fireworks will appear if I kiss Nick.

But I like her scent, I like how she tastes, and I like her touch. 

I hate to admit it but it looked perfect as she was kissing me.

Taeyeon pulled away with a smirk on her face and I groaned. I wanted to kiss her again, I was craving for her but she let me go and stared at me.

I could hear my heartbeat as I gulped.

"You are mine, Tiffany. This is the start of war," after Taeyeon said that, she walked away.

She left me dumbfounded and still, I'm longing for her.

What's this feeling?

I sighed, she took advantage of me! I hate the fact that she's my first kiss. Well, except from the girl in my dreams.

But Taeyeon is my first kiss. This is reality, my first kiss is a girl!  And I kinda hate myself because I let her do that!

I smacked my head few times "You're so stupid Tiffany."

Wait. She said war?

. What does she mean by that?

I hate it!

Taeyeon is getting on my nerve! I'm not her possession! I'm no one's possession!

Damn her.


 

 

 

*****