Dream

My Mate

 

Please support this on Dreame! (https://www.dreame.com/novel/1965088.html)

Thank you and enjoy!

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

As I opened my eyes, I was in the forest. There were a lot of trees, leaves, birds etc. 

But it was like a chimera. Am I dreaming?

Was that possible that I knew that this was a dream? It's amazing then but why am I dreaming of this? Why am I here? It's the forest at the back of our school, I guess.

I slowly turned around then I saw a person, a girl to be specific. I could just see her back and her wavy long hair.

I sprinted to her but I couldn't move closer to her so I kept running, frustratingly, it was futile.

I stopped and I just kept staring at her back.

I called her by her name but she didn't look back. Oddly, I didn't remember it but I just called her right?

Do I know her? I feel like I'm dying to see her face, I need to.

"Please look at me," I said adamantly.

The girl slightly tilted her head, I was so eager to see her. I stared at her intently as I felt my throat became dry. Sweat started to form on my forehead. 

It was breathtaking.

When she was about to turn around, I became delusional. Slowly, she was transforming to something. Her clothes were ripped as she became bigger.

A lot BIGGER than usual.

Oh no, a giant wolf?

Her white and black fur looked so smooth, it dazzled as the sun rays were like dancing on it. I unconsciously held her muzzle and she rubbed it to my palm. Gosh, I could feel her warm.

She was so beautiful, stunning and gorgeous wolf. She stared at me, her brown eyes were alluring as she was looking deep down my soul. 

I was stupefied by her presence.

In no time, her eyes changed like a cat. The pupils of it became thin lines. I stepped back, I shuddered because she was scary. She became like a monster now. She bit me on my neck hard and I winced in pain.

I began to scream!

I could feel it like seriously, I knew it was just a dream. 

I wanted to wake up but how?  Wake up Tiffany!  Wake up!

I tried to get away from her but I could feel her sharp teeth were deepened in my bones.

I cried out loud as my blood were oozing out. It was all over me!

This wasn't a dream but a nightmare! I closed my eyes tightly then immediately the pain went away.

No teeth in my neck.

No blood.

Then a kiss on my shoulder soothed me and a fragrant that mesmerized me.

I felt soft muscles brushes my lips.

"Tiffany..." A girl called. 

I slowly opened my eyes but unexpectedly, I went back to reality.

I toured my eyes and I was in my room. Sweats all over my body.

I'm desperate to see that girl, I called her name but I didn't remember it. 

That dream again. I sighed. 

I often dream of it but it just disappoints me every time I'm about to see her face, I always and unwillingly wake up.

What does it mean? Who's that girl?

Is she a werewolf or it's just my damn imagination?

Is it a bad thing? An omen? Is it a message or just nothing?

She always bites me.

I guess she wants me dead but the kiss feels so right. 

I touched my lips, I could still feel her soft and warm lips.

Crazy but I found myself smiling at the thought of her.




 

*****

 

 

So... what do you think guys? o.O