S p a c e

My Mate

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Few days passed by, still, Tiffany hasn't talked to me yet. I tried very hard to avoid her as she requested it but every time I see her, I couldn't fight the urge to talk to her and ask her if she's fine.

Tiffany was ignoring me and avoiding me like I have an infectious disease. The way she look at me coldly and she's still scared of me.

Toothless is always not in the mood since then, she also doesn't want to come over me. She rejected flea bath for the first time! She's upset and she barely talk.

I miss my Pany so much but I don't regret that I told her, I mean, I showed her the truth.

If she couldn't accept it and reject me, I will never force her.

Why am I being pessimistic?

I was at the corridor standing as I leaned my back on the wall and Sunny popped out from nowhere.

"Hey loner, what happened to your mate? Still ignoring you?" She teasingly asked.

I didn't answer her, I'm not in the mood with her playtime.

"Just give her time Taeyeon, I know she will accept us dude," I smiled at her. At least, I like what she said just now.

"Anyway, pack your things later. We will go out of town," her face became flinty.

I sensed, it's about the case.

"We need to find some wolves from the previous pack here in Seoul and ask them. They witnessed what happened to the alpha, I'm sure it will help us somehow," she explained and I nodded.

"For how many days?" I asked.

"Maybe 3 to 5 days, we will go back here before Monday next week. So stop sulking and just make yourself busy with our mission. I'm sure Tiffany will have her enough time when we get back here," Sunny smirked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Speaking of the devil," she sweetly whispered.

Then I saw Tiffany... Wait, what the- 

She's with stinky guy, Nick?? I noticed that she's always with that guy!

Toothless was growling as I saw Nick with his smug face.

"Tiffany is still my girlfriend, you moron! " Toothless showed her fangs and her fur raised in anger.

Sunny moved closer to me as she rested her elbow on my shoulder.

"Let's make her jealous..." She cooed.

But Tiffany seemed not affected. Nick just walked with her, the stinky guy continued to walk as Tiffany stayed at the door frame of our classroom.

I took this opportunity to talk to her and say that I will be away for few days.

I walked near to her "Pany..."

Tiffany looked at me as her eyebrows drew together.

"Can we just talk for-"

"No," she interjected and walked inside the classroom.

She hates me that much?

Right. Maybe I should give her time for herself to think.

"Don't give yourself too much hope Taeyeon," Sunny patted my back then she walked inside the room as well.

But I want Tiffany, I still want her to be my mate.

Sadly, it's not my choice but hers.

I need to prepare myself for this.

I'm still hoping that she will accept me and my kind.

 

 

*****