The New Other Girl

My Mate

 

 

The next day at school.

In our classroom, I was still pondering about what happened yesterday. Taeyeon is now close to my mom, she even ate dinner with us as my mom insisted.

I was smiling like a fool at the thought of them. My mom didn't say anything to me about my relationship with Taeyeon. She didn't question or scold me or whatever. She just accepted it.

That's really unbelievable, my mind still couldn't process it.

"Ya, you look crazi...ly in love," Summer nudged me and I glared at her.

"Not funny Sum," I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily.

"What's with that huh? Any problem Tiff?"

"Nah, nothing serious. I'm just bored," I denied.

"In love with Taeyeon already? Well that's nice, I like her," Summer genuinely said.

"Shut it Sum! I'm not like her! Am not a lesbian!" I whispered-shouted at her.

"Then stop it! Just break up with her, I can't stand this Tiff. I take it back, I don't wanna hurt her," she irritably said.

Then Taeyeon rushed to us "Do you want ers?" She asked.

Summer couldn't hold it back and she laughed.

"Oh sorry I mean, lollipops," Taeyeon blushed as she extended her arm to give us lollipops.

Me and Summer took some of it and after that, Taeyeon sat next to me.

Then the tardy bell rang. Ms. Im is always punctual as she entered the room with her pile of papers again.

"Good morning class," she greeted us and we did the same.

I noticed that Ms. Im was staring at Taeyeon so I glanced at my girlfriend and I saw that she was staring back to our adviser.

Taeyeon slightly waggled her eyebrows and Ms. Im smiled at her.

What was that?

Are they flirting here? I scowled.

Taeyeon is my girlfriend, she shouldn't gesture like that to others!

And what's with this professor?? Did she want some story book like teacher-student topic huh?

I never thought that Ms. Im is a lesbian but we know, she's still single. Most of the male professors here like her but she just rejected them all. So maybe, she's into girls?

But what if she likes Taeyeon? I'm no match compare to her!

"Pany? Are you alright?"

"Huh?"

Taeyeon glanced at my hands so I looked down and saw that I broke the stick of my lollipop, unconsciously.

This was embarrassing.

"Class, I have announcement to make. Please listen," Ms. Im firmly said.

So we all looked at her, attentively then I took a sharp breath, I was saved by Ms. Im. Ding! Ding! No need to answer Taeyeon.

"Okay... I will tell y'all straight to the point. You have a new classmate again. Please come in, Miss Lee," Ms. Im called out.

A girl entered the room, her hair was light pink! She was smiling as she walked in, her smile was kinda flirty and naughty. She stopped right beside Ms. Im, I heard some of the guys whistled. How disrespectful!

"Miss Lee, please introduce yourself," Ms. Im commanded.

"My name is Sunny Lee, I'm 17 years old from Incheon. Nice to meet y'all classmates. Please be good to me," she said her last sentence in aegyo style. Pft! I hate aegyo. 

"In Korean, it refers to a cute display of affection often expressed through a cute/baby voice, facial expressions, and gestures. Aegyo literally means behaving in a coquette-ish way and it is usually projected for k-pop idols to act this way." (But not my Taeyeon lol, thanks Wiki)

For me, it's never cute! But the guys gone crazy with that.

I stole a glance at Taeyeon and saw her staring intensely at the new girl. 

I frowned. Now what? Huh?

I looked back at Sunny girl and she was staring back at my Tae! 

Take note, in flirty way! They were like talking with their gazes.

I mentally groaned, Taeyeon is chick magnet!

Sunny girl sat in front, I was glad because she's far from us but I hate the fact that she's still glancing at Taeyeon.

Am I invisible or what? I'm just beside Taeyeon but looked like I wasn't here.

This is not good, I don't like this feeling and I might explode.

Oh, but thanks to Ms. Im, she started the lesson.

 

 

 

 

Lunch break.

At the corner of the school outside, I was talking to my mom through phone.

"Just offer Taeyeon to have a dinner with us later. I will prepare my specialty, kay baby?"

I groaned quietly "Yes mom, I will tell her."

"Okay, I love you."

I smiled "Sure mom, I love you too."

Then she hang up.

She really wanted Taeyeon to be there in dinner, she wanted the blonde to taste her 'specialty'. Mom was eager to get close to her. 

I don't mind, actually, I like it.

Suddenly, I heard a low growls and whimpers near me. I have instinct that somewhat, I know it's a person and who exactly it was.

Girls are girls, y'know what I mean. Instinct.

I walked near to that sounds and in my surprise I saw Taeyeon was pinning the Sunny girl on the wall.

I was shocked that I couldn't move.

They were staring like it was a competition but it broke as Taeyeon sensed that I'm here, she quickly pulled away.

What are they doing here??

"P-pany?? Wh-what are y-you doing here??" Taeyeon stuttered.

I'm the one who supposed to ask that. What are you doing here Kim Taeyeon? And you have that girl with you?? 

Sunny girl smirked as she put her hand on Taeyeon's shoulder, my face scrunched up.

Taeyeon! You have 5 seconds to explain! I mentally shouted.

"She's my cousin!" Taeyeon abruptly said.

My shoulder slightly down and I chilled out. 

Ahh, it's just her cousin... 

Nothing to worry about but still, I don't like Sunny. She's being a dish and ty around! Sorry for the words but she is, that's her attitude.

If she's not her cousin, I would think that she's flirting with my Tae!

"Oh really? Mom said she wants you to have dinner with us later. Bring your cousin too. I know mom would like that," I said smiling at them.

Taeyeon vigorously nodded "Sure Pany ah!"

"Okay, I'll meet you in the canteen?" Maybe they need some privacy that's why they're here.

"Okay," she said then it was my cue to leave them.

I don't know why am I being like this to Taeyeon.

What's happening to me?

But there's one thing I know...

I don't want to share her with others.

Just to clear things, she's my girlfriend and everyone knows it.

We're dating and I don't want to ruin it.

It's just for the show, nothing more.








 

*****

 

 

Who do you think is Sunny girl? Lol.

Tiffany's mom is definitely a human... Sorry guys.