Playtime

My Mate

 

 

 

"Are you serious about this?" She asked and I nodded.

Toothless snorted "But I'm not a dog..."  she rolled her eyes. Did she just do that? Omo... So cute!

Yes, mom gave me these things. Flying saucer, thick rope, bubbles to blow and cute baby squeeze toy. Mom told me that she used these stuffs before when playing with Taeyeon's mother.

Toothless slouched on the ground and still looking at me with her bored eyes. Silly wolf.

I tossed the cute toy and she just looked at me like 'are-you-serious-with-this look'.

I pointed at the toy and convinced her to pick it up, she did lazily. She picked it up with . 

I clapped.

Then she bit it and the toy blew its air. It's broken. She just threw it somewhere.

"It's not good to me, I'm not just a simple dog and I'm not your pet," she grumbled.

I think I hurt her pride about this playtime but mom said, they enjoyed playing these stuffs.

I took the bubbles. Kids love bubbles! But guess what? Wolves do, too! Mom exclaimed.

Bubble-chasing imitates predatory behavior such as preying on small animals like bugs. Wolves are gamely amused by watching, chasing or shattering at passing bubbles. And mom made sure to use safe bubbles that are nontoxic if they get near Taeyeon's eyes or accidentally ingested it.

Mom explained those things to me and I trust her with these stuffs.

So I started to blow bubbles but Toothless just stared. I blew bubbles near her face and more of it popped on her face. She shook her head vigorously and she's annoyed.

"Tiffany!" Toothless low yapped.

Whoa, Toothless could say my name easily unlike Taeyeon "Don't worry, it's safe!"  I blew bubbles again, this time it caught Toothless attention. 

I discreetly saw her bushy tail waggled a little.

I blew more bubbles and started to walk, Toothless stood up watching it. She started to  walk like she was gonna chase a prey.

Geez, she's scary!

I continued what I'm doing just blow and blow and my eyebrows raised with Toothless next reaction.

was opened as her tongue slightly out like a dog, her tail was wiggling lively and she began chasing and popping the bubbles on air.

I laughed, this was fun!

But with just a second, she hastily popped it all! 

Like seriously? 

She was so fast!

Toothless laughed with her gruff and husky wolf-voice. She's laughing at my reaction because I was stunned.

"Now you know how fast I am," she cockily said.

I smirked "Oh yeah?"

Then we continued to play bubbles as I ran while blowing it. She was chasing it, I never thought that wolves like this game. Sadly, the bubbles were depleted.

So we proceeded to the next game, I was kinda tired but I wanted more. I grinned while Toothless tilted her head.

Tug of war game was very exciting, I took the thick rope and handed it to her, she bit the edge of it as I held the other side tightly. Then for instance, I grabbed without a warning and I laughed out loud.

Toothless was stronger as I expected, I was grabbing it but she didn't budge. She stared at me and said 'what are you doing?' with her bored eyes and I laughed more.

Toothless slightly pulled the rope and I stumbled to her "You're so cute Tae but admit it, you're enjoying it too!"

Then she my face! It's kinda sticky as I wiped my whole face and she laughed with her throaty wolf sound again.

"Why did you do that?" I pouted.

"Just acting like your pet," she rolled her eyes again.

"You're not my pet, I'm doing this because I want us to have a bonding. I want to spend my time playing with your other side but if you really don't like what I'm doing, it's fine. Let's just go back," I didn't mean to humiliate her. I just want to have fun.

Then she my face again "Okay, let's have fun. Climb on my back." Toothless lowered her body so I could jump on it.

I just gave her puzzled look.

"Just climb Pany," she demanded so I did.

I climbed at her back like I was riding a horse.

"Hold tight?"

I bent down my body and hugged her on neck, I just couldn't hold her thick fur because I might hurt her.

"Let's go!"

Toothless started to run fast, I shut my eyes because I'm so scared to fall. It's quite bumpy so I hugged her tight.

"That's no fun! Open your eyes."

"Are you serious? What if I fall?" I yelled.

"Do you trust me?"

I sighed "Of course!"

I slowly opened my eyes, she was just running around the cabin. It's just like a carousel ride but 10 times more faster, well, dangerously exciting and fun!

I screamed on the top of my voice and laughed.

"I'm sorry for not appreciating your efforts my love. You really amaze me with everything you do. I love you..."

I smiled. A real genuine smile. 

I love this, I love being with her.

"I love you too, Taeyeon," I'm not lying and I'm serious about it.

This isn't just a simple feeling, I know that this is love.

I could feel it.

I already fell in love with Taeyeon that's why I completely accepted her.

Now, love made me feel emotions that I've never even thought I was capable of feeling. I feel happier and more joyful than ever before.

I feel like things are finally starting to fall into place like life isn't rather as bad, unjust and gloomy as I thought it was.

It's like roller coaster ride that love takes me on the inevitably constant ups and downs that propels me into a bushy tailspin.

Love is a sweet powerful drug to me, I feel ecstatic every time I am with her.

I love her and I'm so happy to admit it.



 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

NP: Holiday by Girls Generation