Training and Unexpected Detour

Hogwarts Level Up Project

 

So I am really happy right now, Did you guys hear??? A U.S. talk show host said they would rather had any RV member as president than the current one. OMG Yess, Personality wise I would definitely Vote for Wendy, Kind, cares for others. 

Anyway 

To the STORY!!!

_____

Somewhere Far Away

“Did you put the girl’s names in the goblet?” “Yes Master, Soon they will learn the truth about each other and why they were they were sent here.” “Good, this is going to be fun.”

 

Next Morning

 

The whole castle was bouncing with excitement with the first task approaching but the girls couldn’t feel that excitement. Not only didn’t they enough advanced magic for these tasks, but they didn’t even know what the tasks were. After breakfast, the four of them were enjoying each others company in the courtyard. “Im worried, the other champions are advanced and know what they’re doing, We literally just got here and just awakened our magic, we don’t stand a chance.” “I know Seulgi.” Wendy interrupted. “But we can’t get out of it, maybe we can practice some spells, Joy Do you think you can talk to the Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor?, you are his favorite student, maybe if you ask for more advanced spells.” “I don’t know, he's pretty strict but i’ll see what I can do.” “GUYS!!!” The four turned to see Irene running towards them. “Whats Up Unnie?” Irene answered the Maknae. “So I couldn’t sleep last night, worrying about everything and I winded up walking around the seventh floor Corridor, Suddenly I noticed a door appearing in the wall.” “OHH! I read about that, its called the Room of Requirement, it appears to anyone who wanders the corridor thinking of something they need, for example a place to study.” explained Wendy. “Hmm well i was thinking of how to train for these tasks especially a place to teach Yeri, she may have entered with us but I think all the teachers look at her like she's years younger, I doubt they’d let us teach her advanced magic.” “So we need somewhere that people won’t know we’re teaching her.” “Exactly Seulgi Unnie, thats perfect. Take us Unnie.” At Joy’s request Irene guided the others to the seventh floor corridor to where she found the secret door.

 

The girls were amazed at what it looked like inside, a bookshelf of ancient spell books, a long reading table and most of the floor was clear of objects and furniture probably used for practicing said spells. Wendy spoke up while they were looking around. “Well it is said the room changes its look depending on what you need it for, so maybe it knows we need to learn new spells.” Irene nodded. “So lets start with a book and learn.” Looking around they eventually come across a good book of spells to start with. Wendy quickly looked over the index. “Accio, Carpe Retractum, Confundus, yeah these seem like a good start, Yeri come here.” At her unnies request Yeri walked over to Wendy who was reading up on a spell. Wendy was about to explain when Joy interrupted. “Oooohhhh, We should totally try this spell some day.” The girls looked over at Joy. “…Expecto Patronum.” Understanding Wendy went back to explaining to Yeri. “Ok Yeri focus your magic and say this at um…” She looked around for a test subject, “Seulgi” She turned around offended. “WHY ME????” Not getting an answer she sighed walking over to the practice floor. “FINE”

Yeri and Seulgi were soon facing each other, Seeing Yeri was nervous Seulgi calmed her down. “Its okay Maknae, Im sure you can do it, and what could happen?” Before they started Yeri heard Wendy. “Just focus your magic, you can do it Yeri, Fighting!” Knowing her unnie’s were there for her Yeri closed her eyes and remembered the spell. Pulling out the wand that her and her unnie’s each bought the day before getting on the plane in the Magical area of Seoul, Korea, she focused and pointed her wand at Seulgi before yelling the spell. “CONFUNDUS!!! Yeri watched as the spell hit Seulgi full on knocking her down. She was worried that about to ask if she was ok until she noticed that Seulgi couldn’t do anything right, whether it be getting up, or holding on to her wand. Yeri understood that the spell made the person hit completely confused and dizzy. As much as she hated to laugh at her unnie, she found herself laughing at Seulgi’s inability to get up anyway. Once they’ve had enough of laughter, Wendy got out her wand. “Finite Incantatem” Seulgi felt the weight being lifted and got up looking confused. Finally understanding what happened, Seulgi had a determined expression. “Gotta remember that one.” The girls took the rest of the day training before heading to dinner.

Once they got to the Great Hall, Irene, Wendy, and Joy separated from Seulgi and Yeri and headed to their house tables. “Hey Uh Seulgi Unnie.” Seulgi turned her attention to Yeri after waving to the others, noticing she was looking down she got concerned.”Hey You Ok?” “Yeah I just hope I didn’t hurt you.” “No I think we’re more worried we hurt you Yeri.” Yeri smiled and shook her head. At that answer they both continued to the Hufflepuff table. Working up an appetite the five of them ate to their hearts content. They were the last students to leave the dinner hall. They eventually got up to leave and met in the front of the hall. Suddenly Seulgi and Yeri were stopped by one of the professors. “Well it looks like you can’t get out of it Young one, maybe this will get you girls frightened and out of this school.” With that he walked away. The girls eyed him leaving before Joy moved in. “Don’t worry about him, he's the Slytherin Head, apparently he’s always like that.”

 

The girls just left the Great Hall when they heard a noise. “Psst!” Turning around they found someone familiar. “Mr Po…” “Shh!, not here, follow me.” The girls looked at each other but still followed Mr. Potter. As the girls followed Mr. Potter, he explained where they were going. “I have something to show you but I can’t take you, so I asked my friend to.” They found themselves outside a hut near the woods. Mr Potter knocked on the door.  “open up I brought them.” As the door opened, the girls smiled seeing a familiar figure from when they arrived. ‘HAGRID!” “Hello you five, Harry I see you brought them." “Yes You know where to go?” The girls saw Hagrid nod and Harry walked off. “Alright you five I need you to follow me.” The girls were nervous since he was literally walking into the Forbidden Forest.